I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

I saw that. :XD

Based on what I'v read online, it appears that most people in Cleveland are not that bitter anymore.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

What do you think it will be like?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Time to Make History

It'd start as something like this:


:hee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

Hey now! I'm not THAT insane. :hmph

---------- Post added June 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM ----------

A funny story from the amusement park

So my family and I went to see Ed Alonzo's magic show. He asked for a kid volunteer and got one. Let's just say, hilarity ensued. :XD

The magician went back onstage and was surprised to find his volunteer was still sitting in his seat.
Ed: *waving his hand* Hey! I picked you so let's go!
The boy just sat there still.
Ed: Come up onstage! Do you know English? Vamos?

After a few minutes, the boy finally came up onstage

Ed: Hey, what happened over there? I asked for volunteer and you raised your hand so I chose you. But you didn't come up with me. Why was that?
Boy: ... I don't know.
Ed: :oh Anyway, what's your name?
Boy: It's [name]
Ed: Okay, [name], take a bow
Boy: ... *just stood there*
Ed: You know, a bow? *demonstrated several ways of bowing*

The boy bowed after a few encouragement

Ed: *sigh* This is going to be a long day.

Ed performed some magic tricks with the boy before announcing

Ed: Okay, this time you're going to be the magician. I have a deck of huge playing cards and I'm going to flip through them. When you see a favorite card, you tell me "stop". Got it?
Boy: Yes!

Ed flipped the cards but the boy didn't say anything.

Ed: Why didn't you say "stop"?
Boy: I didn't have time to say it!
Ed: *looked at the audience* I can see why some animals kill their young.

The boy got his card (a 10 of club) and Ed placed the cards into stand. Then he told the boy to use a magic wand and point it at the cards, which will cause the chosen card to float above the rest. However, there were a lot of mishaps (e.g. the microphone stand was destroyed thus the boy destroyed "Magic Mike", which saddened the ladies). The boy's second try "killed" the rabbit.

Ed: Look what you did! You killed the rabbit
Boy: That rabbit is fake!
Ed: I wish I brought up a fake kid.

Finally, Ed revealed the card by unscrolling the card from the wand. He then gave the boy the piece of paper as a souvenir.

Ed: Thank you, [name]! You can leave the stage now.

The boy tossed back the souvenir and walked off stage. Ed gave the audience a :gwah look until the boy came back to get his gift.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Time to Make History

I would've made him disappear on stage or something lool. Why did he volunteer in the first place? sounds like he's missing a few brain cells.

You should've volunteered instead :jk
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Time to Make History

So your trip to amusement park was amusing. :)

I wonder if the boy was really that slow or he was pretending to be slow to make a funny scene.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

I would've made him disappear on stage or something lool. Why did he volunteer in the first place? sounds like he's missing a few brain cells.
My mom and I think he didn't know what "volunteer" means and he just raised his hand just because all of the other kids did. I think he looks like 5-6 years old.

You should've volunteered instead :jk
But I'm not a kid though :Haha


So your trip to amusement park was amusing. :)

I wonder if the boy was really that slow or he was pretending to be slow to make a funny scene.
Yep, it was pretty fun.

I dunno, but he did have a mischievous look to his face.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

Yep, I'm feeling better. I think sleeping really helps. :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Time to Make History

Yep, I'm feeling better. I think sleeping really helps. :amuse
Good stuff, wish I could be sleeping now to be fair; just came back from my lunch and I'm SUPER sleepy :bored

I read your story last night btw, I've got some questions and I'll post them in the novel thread when I get back :nod :super
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

Enjoy your nap then~ :chu

Speaking of which, I'm writing the short story at this very moment. :amuse
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Time to Make History

My mom and I think he didn't know what "volunteer" means and he just raised his hand just because all of the other kids did. I think he looks like 5-6 years old.
Oh, I didn't know the kid was that young, everything makes more sense now. :nod
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

My short story, which is the conclusion to The Maiden of Puria, is complete so check it out if you're interested. ^^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Time to Make History

:hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

:?bunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Time to Make History

:hurr:hurr:hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Time to Make History

:worrybunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Time to Make History

so the little bunny is worried? don't worry i don't bite. well maybe :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top