Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm open! :arf

I confess I'm trying to find the best way to tell a guy I don't want to see him again. But there is no best way. So maybe I'll just be honest.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Do people think of children that way? Seems sort of backward in my opinion.

I'm not sure I need to leave a mark on the world, other than what I meant to the people in my life. I'm not sure anything other than that truly matters.
I actually see children as a reason to be immature and have fun, cuz you can play with them and stuff.

Though, I moreso see them as the next generation to take over the world when it's their time.

I confess that I want my sister to divorce her husband. And I'm getting sick of just wishing for it. I confess that I'm going to try and get her to leave him. He makes her miserable and depressed, and I know that she wants to leave him too. When I want something badly enough, I get it. And since she wants it too, I know that I can help make it happen. Call me a meddlesome git, but I'm not going to sit here and let him manipulate and emotionally abuse her anymore. He knows I don't like him and he knows why I don't like him. It's about time he pays for it.
You might be a meddlesome git, but at least you're trying to help your sister rather than sit back and let her be tortured. Or at least, give her the strength to do what she has to do.

Stop making excuses for her insanity :derp
linsanity*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Milly, next time make a reference that actually has a something to do with the convo, thanks.

lol chances aren't very high no. :p
Sure :tss

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I'm open! :arf

I confess I'm trying to find the best way to tell a guy I don't want to see him again. But there is no best way. So maybe I'll just be honest.
You answered your own question :edu
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I confess that I want my sister to divorce her husband. And I'm getting sick of just wishing for it. I confess that I'm going to try and get her to leave him. He makes her miserable and depressed, and I know that she wants to leave him too. When I want something badly enough, I get it. And since she wants it too, I know that I can help make it happen. Call me a meddlesome git, but I'm not going to sit here and let him manipulate and emotionally abuse her anymore. He knows I don't like him and he knows why I don't like him. It's about time he pays for it.
I confess you're scary. :arf

To stick to the current topic I confess I want to have kids young. :3
Are you sure? You will have little to no social life in your young age. :)
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I confess that the girl I am in love with I think is actually in love with my best friend. We hang out and do everything together. I started to have feelings for her and I dont know what to do. My friend is braver, smarter and cooler then me, I...dont know what to do.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that the girl I am in love with I think is actually in love with my best friend. We hang out and do everything together. I started to have feelings for her and I dont know what to do. My friend is braver, smarter and cooler then me, I...dont know what to do.
Dude. You could have just told me... I won't make a move on her, I promise.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Oh Impy can't say anything but don't feel inferior to him or else you will give a bad image of yourself.

Man and the eternal dilema best friends in love with one girl... It happened to me once... in elementary school... :lmao

I asked my friend to give the girl a flower to her in my place and he gave one but he liked the girl himself and the girl started to like him :lmao

Off course an elementary school love is nothing compared to the situation you are going trough sorry to hear man.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Dude. You could have just told me... I won't make a move on her, I promise.
Its not you actually. Its my best friend from the UK. We've been close since I was 11 and we went to the same school.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Oh Impy can't say anything but don't feel inferior to him or else you will give a bad image of yourself.

Man and the eternal dilema best friends in love with one girl... It happened to me once... in elementary school... :lmao

I asked my friend to give the girl a flower to her in my place and he gave one but he liked the girl himself and the girl started to like him :lmao

Off course an elementary school love is nothing compared to the situation you are going trough sorry to hear man.
Yea its tough. Its kinda worse because my whole family adores him. He is like the the 7th son (I have a lot of brothers).
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Its not you actually. Its my best friend from the UK. We've been close since I was 11 and we went to the same school.

Yea its tough. Its kinda worse because my whole family adores him. He is like the the 7th son (I have a lot of brothers).
Does he also likes her? If so then accept it cuse I wouldn't want to ruin a long term friendship over love. You know I always learned that friendship lasts longer than love... although none lasts forever...

If he doesn't like her he could even help you. Perhaps the best thing would be being honnest with you best friend after all you are the bessttttttttttttttttttt friends.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Does he also likes her? If so then accept it cuse I wouldn't want to ruin a long term friendship over love. You know I always learned that friendship lasts longer than love... although none lasts forever...
I get the feeling he likes my little sister ginny...
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I get the feeling he likes my little sister ginny...
Not sure if serious or trolling... and if legit not sure how to answer to this without sounding like a troll...

How old is he? What about her?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Not sure if serious or trolling... and if legit not sure how to answer to this without sounding like a troll...

How old is he? What about her?
They are both of age. I dont know what to do... It doesnt help that the country might go to war soon and she might targeted for being a muggle. I want to protect her, but she wants to help us save the world. I want to as well he is my best friend afterall but I'm scared, jealous and confused.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I was gonna say that it sounded like harry potter but if it was serious it would be mean of me.
Is at least your best friend and the girl part true?

gezz impy
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Its not you actually. Its my best friend from the UK. We've been close since I was 11 and we went to the same school.
You know, I kinda guessed it was someone from the UK, but that "actually" made me feel so much better about myself. As in, "I do see you as braver, smarter and cooler then me, but you're not the one I was talking about here."

Thank you for that.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I really miss you all. A lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top