I confess...
what teh fuck is going on?
I'm lost like Zoro.
what teh fuck is going on?

I'm lost like Zoro.



And there is a problem with that?It sucks that my sisters are leaving for my dad's tomorrow and of course I have to work. :/
One of them is going to be gone for a 11 days, the youngest for an entire month. I'm going to visit her about halfway through though. I'm going to have my dad take her shopping for school and play dress up with her for 2390482309 hours, but this time I get to make someone else pay for it. >:3
She's going to be in fucking high school. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I confess that I would like to teach Nomnom's child(ren)If I turn 30 and still feel like I'm not really getting anywhere, I will resort to having a fucking kid.It's the easiest and most sure-fire way to make sure you've left a bit of yourself behind. I'm pretty sure it makes me a bad person for only ever wanting a child for such self-important reasons such as that, but eh. It is what it is. Plus I would probably make a pretty shitty mother.
![]()
![]()
Send them to Germany and I will give them the best fucking teaching/education ever, if they have half of your craziness I'm sure they have unlimited potential

you want to have Nao's kids???little Nomnom's sure will be cute, I want them![]()
![]()


You can definitely teach my kids! You can also maybe help them be bilingual.I confess that I would like to teach Nomnom's child(ren)Send them to Germany and I will give them the best fucking teaching/education ever, if they have half of your craziness I'm sure they have unlimited potential
![]()
little Nomnom's sure will be cute, I want them![]()
![]()
I don't think that's what he meant.you want to have Nao's kids???
ohohoho...you're so straightforward![]()

I don't think 'people' generally see children that way. That was my own confession to make, and I wasn't speaking for anyone else. I've told you before that I'm self-centered. Do you believe me now?Do people think of children that way? Seems sort of backward in my opinion.
I'm not sure I need to leave a mark on the world, other than what I meant to the people in my life. I'm not sure anything other than that truly matters.

No, I'm sure you're not alone in it. Maybe it's something some can't understand unless they have children. I just think it's the wrong reason to have them. And if that feeling is there, it should at least be secondaryI don't think 'people' generally see children that way. That was my own confession to make, and I wasn't speaking for anyone else. I've told you before that I'm self-centered. Do you believe me now?
I wish I had that sort of peace of mind. But I want more than that.


Do you want that label as a meddler? Can't she come to the same conclusion on her own? I can't sit here and be too judgmental since I don't know the scenario too in-depth, but people have to take control of their own situation IMO.I confess that I want my sister to divorce her husband. And I'm getting sick of just wishing for it. I confess that I'm going to try and get her to leave him. He makes her miserable and depressed, and I know that she wants to leave him too. When I want something badly enough, I get it. And since she wants it too, I know that I can help make it happen. Call me a meddlesome git, but I'm not going to sit here and let him manipulate and emotionally abuse her anymore. He knows I don't like him and he knows why I don't like him. It's about time he pays for it.
Well some do - but normally not in that way. In Naomi's case I think she be drank drunkn too mush.Do people think of children that way? Seems sort of backward in my opinion.
I'm not sure I need to leave a mark on the world, other than what I meant to the people in my life. I'm not sure anything other than that truly matters.
Stop making excuses for her insanityWell some do - but normally not in that way. In Naomi's case I think she be drank drunkn too mush.

A case of narcissistic pervert ?I confess that I want my sister to divorce her husband. And I'm getting sick of just wishing for it. I confess that I'm going to try and get her to leave him. He makes her miserable and depressed, and I know that she wants to leave him too. When I want something badly enough, I get it. And since she wants it too, I know that I can help make it happen. Call me a meddlesome git, but I'm not going to sit here and let him manipulate and emotionally abuse her anymore. He knows I don't like him and he knows why I don't like him. It's about time he pays for it.
CHANCES ARE HIGHTo stick to the current topic I confess I want to have kids young. :3

