Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess...


what teh fuck is going on? :oh


I'm lost like Zoro.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Are you also fast like Minato?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty sure he aint since zorro goes the wrong way on purpose.... correction, unintentionally. Hence any advantage in speed or fastness is negated.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
shut up you dickeaters.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess this thread makes me shiver sometimes :iik
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess that I quite enjoy reading about issues focused on kolaveri di :lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It sucks that my sisters are leaving for my dad's tomorrow and of course I have to work. :/
One of them is going to be gone for a 11 days, the youngest for an entire month. I'm going to visit her about halfway through though. I'm going to have my dad take her shopping for school and play dress up with her for 2390482309 hours, but this time I get to make someone else pay for it. >:3

She's going to be in fucking high school. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It sucks that my sisters are leaving for my dad's tomorrow and of course I have to work. :/
One of them is going to be gone for a 11 days, the youngest for an entire month. I'm going to visit her about halfway through though. I'm going to have my dad take her shopping for school and play dress up with her for 2390482309 hours, but this time I get to make someone else pay for it. >:3

She's going to be in fucking high school. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
And there is a problem with that? :teehee

The School part..

*Thinks of when my youngest sister will go to high school*

Shit... I need to get my Shotgun ready.

I WILL BE THAT BROTHER
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I wish I had superpowers or some kind of power or ability to prevent abuse and rapes and kick the ass of the fuckign douches who do that kind of sick shit.

I also confess I wish I was filthy rich just so I could afford to building housing and stuff to reduce homelessness to nothing. No one deserves to be homeless. I'd then try to find out a way to prevent hunger.

I confess I'm kinda thinking of nuking most of Africa. Looks too damaged to be saved.



I confess my first suggestion reminded me of Zetman.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If I turn 30 and still feel like I'm not really getting anywhere, I will resort to having a fucking kid. :fail It's the easiest and most sure-fire way to make sure you've left a bit of yourself behind. I'm pretty sure it makes me a bad person for only ever wanting a child for such self-important reasons such as that, but eh. It is what it is. Plus I would probably make a pretty shitty mother. :rofl

:notrust
I confess that I would like to teach Nomnom's child(ren) :3c Send them to Germany and I will give them the best fucking teaching/education ever, if they have half of your craziness I'm sure they have unlimited potential :arf

little Nomnom's sure will be cute, I want them :x3 :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Do people think of children that way? Seems sort of backward in my opinion.

I'm not sure I need to leave a mark on the world, other than what I meant to the people in my life. I'm not sure anything other than that truly matters.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I would like to teach Nomnom's child(ren) :3c Send them to Germany and I will give them the best fucking teaching/education ever, if they have half of your craziness I'm sure they have unlimited potential :arf

little Nomnom's sure will be cute, I want them :x3 :derp
You can definitely teach my kids! You can also maybe help them be bilingual. :zomg

you want to have Nao's kids???:gwah


ohohoho...you're so straightforward :hurr
I don't think that's what he meant. :rofl

Do people think of children that way? Seems sort of backward in my opinion.

I'm not sure I need to leave a mark on the world, other than what I meant to the people in my life. I'm not sure anything other than that truly matters.
I don't think 'people' generally see children that way. That was my own confession to make, and I wasn't speaking for anyone else. I've told you before that I'm self-centered. Do you believe me now? :arf

I wish I had that sort of peace of mind. But I want more than that.





I confess that I want my sister to divorce her husband. And I'm getting sick of just wishing for it. I confess that I'm going to try and get her to leave him. He makes her miserable and depressed, and I know that she wants to leave him too. When I want something badly enough, I get it. And since she wants it too, I know that I can help make it happen. Call me a meddlesome git, but I'm not going to sit here and let him manipulate and emotionally abuse her anymore. He knows I don't like him and he knows why I don't like him. It's about time he pays for it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't think 'people' generally see children that way. That was my own confession to make, and I wasn't speaking for anyone else. I've told you before that I'm self-centered. Do you believe me now? :arf

I wish I had that sort of peace of mind. But I want more than that.
No, I'm sure you're not alone in it. Maybe it's something some can't understand unless they have children. I just think it's the wrong reason to have them. And if that feeling is there, it should at least be secondary :edu

Many are self-centered. I'm self-centered, you're self-centered...whooptee-doo :sclap

And it's hard to say if that's peace of mind. You could also say it's a lack of ambition. If not, as long as I'm important to someone it's enough, though who knows if I truly am. Everyone has their doubts sometimes. At least I think that's essential to a happy life in some way.

I confess that I want my sister to divorce her husband. And I'm getting sick of just wishing for it. I confess that I'm going to try and get her to leave him. He makes her miserable and depressed, and I know that she wants to leave him too. When I want something badly enough, I get it. And since she wants it too, I know that I can help make it happen. Call me a meddlesome git, but I'm not going to sit here and let him manipulate and emotionally abuse her anymore. He knows I don't like him and he knows why I don't like him. It's about time he pays for it.
Do you want that label as a meddler? Can't she come to the same conclusion on her own? I can't sit here and be too judgmental since I don't know the scenario too in-depth, but people have to take control of their own situation IMO.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do people think of children that way? Seems sort of backward in my opinion.

I'm not sure I need to leave a mark on the world, other than what I meant to the people in my life. I'm not sure anything other than that truly matters.
Well some do - but normally not in that way. In Naomi's case I think she be drank drunkn too mush.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that I want my sister to divorce her husband. And I'm getting sick of just wishing for it. I confess that I'm going to try and get her to leave him. He makes her miserable and depressed, and I know that she wants to leave him too. When I want something badly enough, I get it. And since she wants it too, I know that I can help make it happen. Call me a meddlesome git, but I'm not going to sit here and let him manipulate and emotionally abuse her anymore. He knows I don't like him and he knows why I don't like him. It's about time he pays for it.
A case of narcissistic pervert ?
She definitively needs support in this case.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
To stick to the current topic I confess I want to have kids young. :3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
To stick to the current topic I confess I want to have kids young. :3
CHANCES ARE HIGH :arf




And for the record, I didn't suggest no support in Naomi's sisters case ._.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol chances aren't very high no. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top