- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.



Miss youuu! That's nice that you're having a holiday, have all the rest!Miss me?
Well, been busy. Lots of meetings, congress and stuffs, but I've been through the hardest so I think I'll have myshort"holiday" soon.

If you dislike it so much, you shouldn't have come. No one here will miss you anyway.Time to visit (Ice) hell![]()
Oh yes, I know that one.You may have seen this, but:
![]()
![]()
![]()


Thanks!Miss youuu! That's nice that you're having a holiday, have all the rest!![]()

If you dislike it so much, you shouldn't have come. No one here will miss you anyway.
Who said I'm disliking it, hell can be a fun place tooIf you dislike it so much, you shouldn't have come. No one here will miss you anyway.


Good, it means that if I send you to hell, no one will protest.Who said I'm disliking it, hell can be a fun place too
how are you hime-chan?![]()
I'm not fine, thank you. I had to take three different medicine for my illnesses yesterday.
You should see my husband he is trying to become a doctor mother he may be able to help you.

Ouch. I wish you good and fast recovery.Fever, diarrhea, and stomach cramps due to womanly problem. Right now it's just the cramps, but still it's painful.
I just feel miserable to have to take three different medicine in a day.


I better go ask phio-chan.You should see my husband he is trying to become a doctor mother he may be able to help you.
In my state, I'm more irritable but blast it, you know my weakness.Ouch. I wish you good and fast recovery.
You certainly already saw this one, but in your state I think it won't hurt :
![]()
Awesome picture. So cute. Can't get tired of it.
In my state, I'm more irritable but blast it, you know my weakness.


She may despise me, but she is still your mother.
*Taste a tiny piece of the drug*
What the... ?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's do it. For her sake.![]()
