The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Relaxing? Ha ha, very lovely. You're not the only one suffering. I feel like I already have a permanent mental illness: long-term stress. :mono
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

You think?
I suffer from long-term stress, insomnia, multiple personality, depression, over-thinking, and God knows what else. I think sooner or later my brain will explode. It is a wonder I'm still functioning.
It is a shame you're not a psychiatrist. :mono
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

You may have seen this, but:




Miss me? :cheez

Well, been busy. Lots of meetings, congress and stuffs, but I've been through the hardest so I think I'll have my short "holiday" soon.
Miss youuu! That's nice that you're having a holiday, have all the rest! :hug

---------- Post added July 04, 2012 at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was July 03, 2012 at 10:07 PM ----------

 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Time to visit (Ice) hell :arf
If you dislike it so much, you shouldn't have come. No one here will miss you anyway.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

You may have seen this, but:



Oh yes, I know that one. :p

You should have seen how Tom and Robert Downey behave around each other. :XD



Miss youuu! That's nice that you're having a holiday, have all the rest! :hug
Thanks! :hug

 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.



---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Who said I'm disliking it, hell can be a fun place too :arf

how are you hime-chan? :sexyarf
Good, it means that if I send you to hell, no one will protest.

hime-chan? :-_- I'm not fine, thank you. I had to take three different medicine for my illnesses yesterday.
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

What's wrong yuki? what illness has brought your generally upbeat mood down? :worrybunny
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Fever, diarrhea, and stomach cramps due to womanly problem. Right now it's just the cramps, but still it's painful.
I just feel miserable to have to take three different medicine in a day.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

You should see my husband he is trying to become a doctor mother he may be able to help you.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

Fever, diarrhea, and stomach cramps due to womanly problem. Right now it's just the cramps, but still it's painful.
I just feel miserable to have to take three different medicine in a day.
Ouch. I wish you good and fast recovery.

You certainly already saw this one, but in your state I think it won't hurt :

Awesome picture. So cute. Can't get tired of it. :^_^

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

@Hamy : She certainly has a Royal Doctor and it would be quite reckless to let herself, especially as a Queen, being under my watch. :mono

@Gary :
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

You should see my husband he is trying to become a doctor mother he may be able to help you.
I better go ask phio-chan.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

:verily

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Ouch. I wish you good and fast recovery.

You certainly already saw this one, but in your state I think it won't hurt :

Awesome picture. So cute. Can't get tired of it. :^_^
In my state, I'm more irritable but blast it, you know my weakness.
 
Last edited:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

In my state, I'm more irritable but blast it, you know my weakness.
Hands Gats the drugs take advantage of her condition now while she is weakened for the month you silly husband

Oh Mother *hugs*
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

She may despise me, but she is still your mother.

*Taste a tiny piece of the drug*
What the... ? :arf :arf :arf :arf




Let's do it. For her sake. :hip
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

She may despise me, but she is still your mother.

*Taste a tiny piece of the drug*
What the... ? :arf :arf :arf :arf




Let's do it. For her sake. :hip

*still hugging Yuki but is secretly holding a red rope*

Come husband we shall make our Project M come true!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: I DO WHAT I WANT.

hey girlie, are you sure you do what you actually want?:notsure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top