Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ciupidema

*Edo Tensei this thread*

This day is a special one for Bene,

Oro is baaaaaaaack :arf
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ciupidema

:D...well it's only a rumor so I'll wait for the real deal...I will need to make the coolest set ever until that happens:p
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ciupidema

How can you call this a rumor. :huh
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ciupidema

How can you call this a rumor. :huh
Well...wrong choice of words then...but I mean is that I will celebrate when I'll see his beautiful face and tongue:amuse
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ciupidema

Do you think he would finally be able to convince Sasuke to join his side ? Because the young Uchiha is doing his Kabuto.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ciupidema

Do you think he would finally be able to convince Sasuke to join his side ? Because the young Uchiha is doing his Kabuto.
Nah...Sasuke is on his own side, he doesn't join anyone...I think they will both go after Madara, but I'm not sure, yet...and this Oro revival should include Kabuto somehow, so it will be interesting...I really don't have any idea how it will happen
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ciupidema

A veeeeeery long time ago, didn't Kishi say that Oro would be the final villain ?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ciupidema

A veeeeeery long time ago, didn't Kishi say that Oro would be the final villain ?
:gwah...I don't remember that...what I remember from his statements is that only Oro is really evil from the entire collection of villains the manga has...
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ciupidema

Well It's so old new that I'm not sure anymore, and I thought that Kishi changed his plans since. But yeah I also remember about Oro being the only who is truly evil. Well Tobi is really not far behind, it's not like he seems to that for the sake of peace.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ciupidema

Kishi changes his plans quite often...I wouldn't be surprised if Oro and Tobi would switch places...Oro having a recollection that will make him grey, and Tobi transforming into the ultimate evil:sweat
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Sausages ftw

sausages? where :zomg

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Kishi changes his plans quite often...I wouldn't be surprised if Oro and Tobi would switch places...Oro having a recollection that will make him grey, and Tobi transforming into the ultimate evil:sweat
kishi doesn't know what he's writing. when he write he's just like that : *hummm maybe i should revive this one, hmmmm let's add a new kind of eye to revive the manga, hmmmmmm maybe i should insert a new training arc for a new rasengan till i get a plot
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Sausages ftw

u like sausages? :hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sausages ftw

:teehee

Sorry, but I HAD to ask.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Sausages ftw

sausages? where :zomg

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------



kishi doesn't know what he's writing. when he write he's just like that : *hummm maybe i should revive this one, hmmmm let's add a new kind of eye to revive the manga, hmmmmmm maybe i should insert a new training arc for a new rasengan till i get a plot
Failtroll...

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

So what kind of sausage do you like? Short, plump one or long, skinny one?
Hmm...can't say I have preference in shapes or sizes, after all if it's not enough (too short or too skinny)I will just have more:hee..., but it has to be tasty, I guess, that's the most important trait:p
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top