- Joined
- Feb 9, 2007
- Messages
- 6,761
- Reaction score
- 907
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?
I feel like this place has changed drastically since I was last on... and to consider if you remember me as well :P but what's uppppppppppppppppppppppp
I feel like this place has changed drastically since I was last on... and to consider if you remember me as well :P but what's uppppppppppppppppppppppp




It's just a show
.....

What have you been up to?

), Captain Kirk( Pierce), Constable Reggie(Troy), David Beckham( Jeff), Pillow Man, Joey( white Abed 


It's just how things worked out. I had to change my day off to go to this really crappy mandatory meeting, plus I work every other weekend, so... Anyway, I survived~
(Britta was the squirrel, btw)
Maybe Charlie would make you a "punishment" sig? xD