I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

for someone "mad" im quite in good mood right now.

i have KOF13 since the release, when did i say it suck? :headscratch

u're not one of those kids i know that already but u're a troll that's what i understood :cookiehand
LOL, I'm just saying you got all defensive over Capcom for nothing. Capcom is responsible for many great things, not even counting FGs.

And I'm not a troll :imslow
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

final game go Infrit :vbunny

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

LOL, I'm just saying you got all defensive over Capcom for nothing. Capcom is responsible for many great things, not even counting FGs.

And I'm not a troll :imslow
u're not a troll? :yodawg

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

oh crap Infrit lost lol.
well there is that award thing then come the best SSF4 finals :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I troll...but I'm not a troll :edu
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

What's wrong with being a troll?

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Capcom is shit btw
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I just don't like labels......someone can be hilarious, but does that make them a comic?

Well recently they seem to be but not overall.

I see what you did there...
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I just don't like labels......someone can be hilarious, but does that make them a comic?
I'm not one for labels either, but sometimes you just have to acknowledge things for what they are. A troll by any other name is still a troll.

Well recently they seem to be but not overall.

I see what you did there...
I am the godhead.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

lol kait is joining the trollwagon now. that's useless i can't be trolled

gawd i love SF old sountracks :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I'm not one for labels either, but sometimes you just have to acknowledge things for what they are. A troll by any other name is still a troll.
We don't live in some Shakespearean romance! :yelling

I am the godhead.
I am the iconoclast

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

lol kait is joining the trollwagon now. that's useless i can't be trolled

gawd i love SF old sountracks :hee
Matzik has done a number on you bro :derp

And I've had some success :hee

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Oh Tae K has mashed up a lot of old-school VG music, a bunch from SFII as well.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

FUUUU Poongko eliminated on the first game, i was rooting for him
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

I thought this was Gary's thread for some reason.

lol kait is joining the trollwagon now. that's useless i can't be trolled

gawd i love SF old sountracks :hee
:oh

Is that a dare?

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

I am the iconoclast.
You fought to cleanse the Byzantine Church of religious images?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Balrog :gar
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Don't bother, he'll just :coolstory you until his fingers go numb



...unless of course you can catch him in a lie :3c

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

You fought to cleanse the Byzantine Church of religious images?
Maybe. But I meant more in general imagery.




Do you ever see or hear about the Flying Spaghetti Monster anymore? Nope....'nuff said.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

If all else fails I could always abuse my powers :derp

Milly enjoyed it, I'm sure Scav will too.

Care to elaborate?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

We don't live in some Shakespearean romance! :yelling



I am the iconoclast

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------



Matzik has done a number on you bro :derp

And I've had some success :hee

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Oh Tae K has mashed up a lot of old-school VG music, a bunch from SFII as well.
matzik trolled me? :yodawg
I thought this was Gary's thread for some reason.



:oh

Is that a dare?
no this is a "you can go on and bash capcom as much as you like i couldn't care less" :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

M.Bison .....the boxer who's name and look resembled Mike Tyson too much so they swapped Vega/Balrog/M.Bison's names around for the North American release.

Vega became M. Bison
M. Bison became Balrog
Balrog became Vega
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

oh well gonna close here and focus on SSF4, shit is getting interesting :popcorn
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Maybe. But I meant more in general imagery.
Does that mean you simply target any imagery at large? Or are you more selective regarding the content of the imagery you smash?

Do you ever see or hear about the Flying Spaghetti Monster anymore? Nope....'nuff said.
Baby Godfather had the flying spaghetti monster killed, you had nothing to do with it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Does that mean you simply target any imagery at large? Or are you more selective regarding the content of the imagery you smash?
I'm indifferent to most. I just don't want to be judged for eating pasta, so I had to nip it in the bud. I was born several millennia too late to be able to properly deal with that bothersome Kamadhenu. Thankfully it's geographical and I can enjoy beefy goodness in peace.

Baby Godfather had the flying spaghetti monster killed, you had nothing to do with it.
PTSD Clarinet Kid has some serious explaining to do if that's the case.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Infiltration won, Akuma's raging demon is too powerful lol. they need to nerf him

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

If all else fails I could always abuse my powers :derp

Milly enjoyed it, I'm sure Scav will too.

:disappoint
Care to elaborate?
when you see someone using that guy well, it's quite funny to watch. the man have nasty punches, can end a game in an instant

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

She's gotten a few jabs in there...don't be so prideful :fan
few jabs but in the end i won :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top