The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
My god, just who could have thought that behind all this hair there is such a beautiful man. :wtf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
He's got an awesome beard indeed.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Sakuraaaa, shmexay. :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ooooh, hi girl :3
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Blue eye tanned romie <3 Germie will never recover from that now. Great move!
xDDDDDDDDDDDD

dear lord , lala! XDDD well O.O I'm not his type remember?!?!?! XDDD and probably not tanned enough XD


Sakuraaaa, shmexay. :3c
:hurr <3 thankyes XDD

Not tanned enough, not blue-eyed enough. I'm not impressed.
LMAO! was sure of the tanned part but I can assure you my eyes are blue enough |:

Ooooh, hi girl :3
O.O me?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You disappeared, Lush T.T
T_T I'm so sorry! I'm back now~

Went to visit grandma....in a different city and went to the beach , got a bit of tan xDDD and now I'm back!!! XDD /hugs Lala hard
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yeah I'll upload them tomorrow , though I only took a few pics. and my tan is barely visible here ...was a lot more tanned in the pics I posted last time xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top