My god, just who could have thought that behind all this hair there is such a beautiful man. 


SHUT UP THAT WON'T WORK ON MEMy god, just who could have thought that behind all this hair there is such a beautiful man.![]()




Yeah. From the inside!![]()


Yeaaaaah sonYou look ready Beary![]()


I agree...ready for....playing ...hurrdurrYou look ready Beary![]()

Xad put a fucking Avi and sig on MAN ! We don't wanna see you nekkid! XDDDA lack of Xadyu posts. What is this?

Not tanned enough, not blue-eyed enough. I'm not impressed.Blue eye tanned romie <3 Germie will never recover from that now. Great move!
xDDDDDDDDDDDDBlue eye tanned romie <3 Germie will never recover from that now. Great move!
Sakuraaaa, shmexay.![]()
<3 thankyes XDDLMAO! was sure of the tanned part but I can assure you my eyes are blue enough |:Not tanned enough, not blue-eyed enough. I'm not impressed.
O.O me?Ooooh, hi girl :3
T_T I'm so sorry! I'm back now~You disappeared, Lush T.T