We'll be seeing Kurapika's family
we'll be seeing that darn friend Kurapika is holding
we'll be seeing who the ordered GR to get those kurta eyes, I have a feeling its from Meteor City...
we'll be seeing how Kurapika survive or is he really the lone survivor
and we'll be seeing how Gr massacred the tribe...
and many more... more...
Maybe this format will be Kurapika will tell Gon and Killua (so they can have minimal appearance)
or on the other hadn
Maybe this format how the story telling goes Kurapika has dreamt it again after fainting from the hostage exchange...
or then maybe we'll see him in Mafia boss uniform after the story...
when is it again Jan. 13?
How many episodes has been if that time comes its almost 65(I could be wroing on the counting) episodes in the anime....
=====================
Oh just now Megumi Han Fan said
I hope thats not true, I'm waiting for more press releases...