No. Next week will probably show his meet up with Gon and Killua.
Edit: CR had a preview for next week which showed that he does.
Yeah, Shalnark is a bit... :<
Chrollo's voice is very nice. I was expecting it to be a bit more pretty boy sounding, but it has a very nice resonance that a leader should have.
Nobunaga's great too. The rest were fine, from what I could hear -- didn't have the best sound ;P
Now this was a fantastic! episode. I honestly didn't care much for the previous two episodes but this! oh man... my body was shaking from excitement when the troupe was introduced. I found all the voices to be fitting except Shalnark... it's going to take a while for me to get used to his voice.
Wow, what an episode. I absolutely love the way they handled the Troupe's introduction and how they seamlessly tied together all the plot points. I can hardly wait to see when shit goes down in the coming episodes!
With Dalzone being Koyasu, that means Neuro and Yako are in another anime together, that is yet again drawn by madhouse. :-P They sure love to keep their friends close don't they?
Who kept expecting Uvo to go 'Zehahahaha' when he was anticipating Kuroro's orders? Not just me. It wasn't just me. I know it.
I give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. A good episode overall. But some things bothered me.
In the manga Neon says "oh please. He's with a women." I don't like how they changed it to "he must be golfing."
Seriously we can have Killua rip out Jonas heart but we can't have extra martial affairs?
I hope we get a lot more Gon and Killua in the next episode. I felt jipped in this one. Especially since they skipped the "caveat empor" scene
I wanted to see Chrollo's power walk with the troupe!
I actually didn't mind Shalnark's voice too much. But perhaps it was because I was warned ahead of time.
Gotta love how they're building up the whole Chrollo vs Hisoka bit
what a tease given what happens
The Phantom Troupe all sounds great. Feitan is a HUGE improvement. Also Uvogin seems rather likable in a way.
The whole "only nen users can visit the Hunter website" is not from the manga and I have to wonder if it might be contradictory.
But to be fair, it's more interesting than looking at a computer screen. I do like how it was just virtual reality.
makes you appreciate Greed Island more
The music was a little too distracting at the end. Also I think they should have shown the Dalzollene's plans for the auction BEFORE Chrollo's plans.
Dalzollene is lonely. He needs his ladies!
I did like how they showed the Nostrade employees constantly standing guard. It made it seem more tedious and more like an actual job.
Great episode. Music, animation, everything was top notch. I noticed last week that the colors seem more muted and were bright again when with Gon and Killua. Now this whole arc seems to have darker look to it. I loved the scene Chrollo told them kill everyone and then Uvogin screamed in excitement. So let's go Madhouse, take me away on this ride.
The Troupe are like family, even if they state they don't know the meaning of the word.
The argue and bicker like family but at the end of the day, they do genuinely seem to care for one another.
It's interesting that this episode is called Gathering x Of x Heroes. I wonder who the heroes are in that equation?
I think we'll finish volume 8 within the next two episode. There is one thing i'm kinda disappointed about Phinks isn't wearing his awesome Pharaoh outfit, and... Chrollo still doesn't own a shirt...
I think we'll finish volume 8 within the next two episode. There is one thing i'm kinda disappointed about Phinks isn't wearing his awesome Pharaoh outfit, and... Chrollo still doesn't own a shirt...
I think we'll finish volume 8 within the next two episode. There is one thing i'm kinda disappointed about Phinks isn't wearing his awesome Pharaoh outfit, and... Chrollo still doesn't own a shirt...
Sundy morning? PSSH! Saturday night is the time to watch some HXH for me! XD
I have to be honest, this week felt like a very top notch episdoe, the music fit in perfectly the atmosphere was just right for this arv, I have... pretty much no complaints, except that I wish we got to see a bit more of how much of a selfish jerk the father is. I think on of the things I was surpised was how the nen came out and gave gon and Killua the simulation they were in the website bar (I request a GIF and image of Gon trying to grab the drink XD) Its a nice foreshawdow to greed Island, which I wasn't too fond of in the manga like others, but hey, maybe this anime will change that!
Back to to this arc and episode, I really like how dark looking the city is and how well they put the music together. I think one plus for the brightnessfrom the first set of eps is that now that we're in york new, you know its a city of now return, people never sleep because if they do, they'll fall and stay sleeping xD Ok, maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration but, you get my point.
9.5/10 for me this week, which since I believe nothings truly perfect is my own Highest score (unless you get my fanboying for air or something)
GIF REQUESTS:
Nabunaga vs. Franklin as Menchi and feiten walk off
This episode was damn right perfect! The music flowed perfectly, the animation was beautiful, the acting was top notch, and the pace was seamless!
Alright so we have Gon and Killua chatting it up in the beginning. (Was really hoping there'd be a new opening since the Nen intro wasn't there.) Departure really needs to go because from what I'm seeing this arc is gonna be dark and beautiful. So the Hunter Website was a great addition but I like how they've updated the technology in the show since the manga. Gon and Killua always make me smile.
Now we have the Nostrade home. Neon is down right adorable. I absolutely love her Nen ability and the animation to it was awesome. Kurapika keeps getting the shaft from Daz. :P Was kinda hoping Kurapika would speak up against Daz. But it's all good. Then we finally have... THE SPIDERS!!!!
I love Ubo's voice! It makes me miss Rider from F/Z. Feitan has a great voice to fit with his personality. Shalnark's voice doesn't bug me at all. I love how upbeat he is. Phinks. He's the grump of the group I take it? I like Nobunaga, and Franklin's little squabble.In the 99 series I din like Pakunoda for some reason. Now I down right love her. Chrollo sounds perfect. I hope he wears the headband, and the shirt. Hisoka makes his grand entrance once again. And I like his design for this arc. ;D
Haha Daz has an IPhone, and Neon has a Poo Phone Charm.
Now I love Ubo and Hisoka's orgasm at Chrollo. XD It kept me on the edge of my seat seeing this episode. 10/10 There were genially no errors. :3 I hope Kurapika wears a suit. He looks cool with a ponytail.
neon so cute, I'm getting used to the blue hair...
one of the ryodan sounds like Killua (va)... I dont know why...
I knew they gonna add fillers... again... so sad for upcoming episode.... let the massacre begin....
Now we'll see how censored next is...
In short, phantom troupe sounded great! Shalnark voice will take some getting used to, though. Uvo was pretty great (reminds me of Rider ;_; ), and Feitan was pretty awesome. Hisoka rape face! <3
It was cute when Gon tried to take the glass of whatever from the bartender. I mean, I wouldn't doubt Gon having tried alcohol given Mito runs a bar.
I'm a little sad they didn't include Killua and Gon getting into a spat over the money and going separate ways in their competition. I want to see Killua gamble all of his half of the money away.
They need to change the OP. Probably won't until episode 50 something though.
Leorio makes his badass return next week! Killua changes his outfit... again. Not that I mind, but the current one is my favorite. I actually like it when characters change outfits constantly. Now I'm imagining Gon opening up his closet to a plethora of green jackets and green shorts.