I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Riki ......oh Riki..... are you writing the fifth chapter?? btw how's work....I can even imagine you with lots of sweetlings talking at the same time :blush
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Umm... it's coming along.

It got somewhat delayed because I wrote most of the epilogue instead. :sweat However, I'm on page 7 of Ch. 6 at the moment.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Yay, I won! :whoo

BTW, where have you been? I haven't seen you online for awhile unless we keep missing each other...
no u didnt win :arf. And its summmer time, traveling here and there thats why you dont see me that much
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

[sizept=1]Sore loser[/sizept]

Oh, I bet you're having fun. :amuse
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

k so I'm here XD

now my question , what's the manga/anime called for the characters in your sig I mean
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Hey, sakura :)

It's from Tales of Graces (a video game).
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

aah videogame great
what platform if it on?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

PS3
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Riki ....I want some attention :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

so I heard from Banana that gamer girls are craving for sex, is it true? :oh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

so I heard from Banana that gamer girls are craving for sex, is it true? :oh
:lmao.....awesome question nii
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

O.O Don't be indecent with riki!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

I'm not indecent, just curious :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

@Ancy
Hi, Ancy! :)

@niichan
Uhh.... I'm not sex a craze so I guess the answer is no.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

/seconds Riki :-_-
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

:hi5 sakura
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

ppssshhh sex is overrated
btw why da faq am I getting pop ups when I click on the quick reply box....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: It probably takes rocks and ga-gongs people with them!

discussion about sex spotted :zomg

please continue :popcorn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top