I'll follow you into the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Not too bad, busy few weeks leading up to the Games; with changes and working quite late but just one more office week left then off to London! :sexyarf

So 6 pages is what, 20%? :3c
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Will you be staying at a hotel? What day are you leaving for London?

No idea, but probably :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Will you be staying at a hotel? What day are you leaving for London?

No idea, but probably :p
No, I'm staying at my aunt's; about an hour's journey from the Olympic Park. Just need to get to London a few days before and plan my journey, even though I'm staying outside the "congestion areas" you can never be too sure. I'll be leaving....next Tuesday or Wednesday. :o
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,687
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

OMG, for a moment I was like "Why Bob is using kissing emotes to ask me something? >.>"
Then I was like "oh, phew!"
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@goldb
Will you be able to go on MH still?

@falla
:XD

What smiley do you think goldb use for you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Awww....


:comfort
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

@goldb
Will you be able to go on MH still?
I should hope so, it'll depend on how tired I am after each day, but I'll take a day rota so I can have my evenings, plus I dunno about the wifi at my aunt's yet; last time I was there was a patchy. But I'll be around :amuse missing me already? :hbunny


@falla
:XD

What smiley do you think goldb use for you?
:shock or :kyuubi
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Maybe... :teehee

---------- Post added July 20, 2012 at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was July 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM ----------

Chapter 5 is finished! *go back to bed*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,687
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

riki /o/

Today I got all the story to a .doc file (including Chapter 5) and was about to ask a guy here to print it for me... when I saw it has 99 pages XDDD
It's almost a book already *-*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

LOL I knew that it was long but I didn't expect it to be that long. :sweat

I guess you didn't print it unless you can change the font size to a much smaller one. :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,687
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

xD
99 pages in Trebuchet 12.
I changed it to Calibri 8 and got 60 pages xD
I'll try to convince him to print it for me now *-*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Good luck! :cheerbunny
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

Awww... :love
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: We got no money, but we got heart

Maybe... :teehee

---------- Post added July 20, 2012 at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was July 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM ----------

Chapter 5 is finished! *go back to bed*

:cheez

Cool, saw the post in the Ilmarians thread. I'll be reading it on sunday if all goes to plan :nod
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

I feel sorry for your thread. It's being taken over by xi0 and niichan
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

I feel sorry for your thread. It's being taken over by xi0 and niichan
That's why I'm gonna reside here for a while. Well, I sorta already do :glomp

How was today? :chu

Oh, I saw Dark Knight Rises tonight :x3 I need to find Gats and tell him all about it :teehee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

It was good though somewhat tiring. I've been up since 6 am for some unknown reason so I decided to finished the last part of Ch. 5. How was yours? Hectic?

How was it? I already read the summary on wiki so you can spoil me all you want. :teehee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I get so lost in serious thought about how to think more seriously about things.

It was good though somewhat tiring. I've been up since 6 am for some unknown reason so I decided to finished the last part of Ch. 5. How was yours? Hectic?

How was it? I already read the summary on wiki so you can spoil me all you want. :teehee
At a time like that, if you're not doing anything pressing, then just find something to tire you and put you back to bed :oh Work was better today to be fair, first time I haven't rushed any of my tasks this whole week, until the end cos I had planned to leave at 7pm and DKR started at 8pm; in the end I got there 10mins before movie started; at which point all good seats were gone :bored

Stop wiki-ing stuff! :yelling

I really liked the film, the first half of the film, up until Bruce is thrown into the pit is brilliant. Firstly I'll mention the brilliant soundtrack that just doesn't let up and seemingly makes your heart beat faster and keep you on edge throughout. I found Bane was very well portrayed by Tom Hardy, at the same time I felt there was a lot of room to further develop the character and towards the end, I felt he lacked presence(literally and figuratively). The climax felt like a heist movie of some sort, where they are running out of time and the last few scenes were quite Inception-esque in how the sequences are put together.

You planning to watch it soon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top