Brave? Is that the redhead mulan? Well, wikipedia would tell us that overall the movie was well received. 77% positive reviews on rotten tomatoes, 3 out of 4 stars... Can't say I would go watch that particular movie though.
Even so...and I know fans of these types of animated films will say there are differences between the the companies, but it's all one big colorful blob to me. Only some here and there look interesting to me.But it is Pixar. Only mistake on their record is Cars and the sequel.
I do agree that Brave doesn't seem as original and creative as most of their ideas. As said, it seems like basicly Mulan in celtic setting. What pissed me most, that it has been out in States for weeks I guess, but it isn't coming here untill one and a half months. Not like I'm sure if I'm gonna watch it though.


I'm surprised it's him. The only movie I can remember with him on it was Last of the Mohicans.![]()

In the last two decades?He's praised to be one of the best actors, not hearing from him might come from him not doing much in the last two decades. From what I've seen he's a great character actor. Weird having two movies with Lincoln within a year, even if they are totally different. ^^
He's only been acting since the 80s really. It's more of a quality over quantity thing with him as he hasn't made a TON of movies.


