You are, of the Bulgarian

More Bulgarian vosts ?So I'm critical of the Bulgarian?![]()

MY BulgarianSo I'm critical of the Bulgarian?![]()

That's what you said!MY Bulgarian![]()


But what else could I be talking about?That's what you said!![]()

I wasn't critical of your Bulgarian, I just couldn't understand when you said "bavachka", because it sounded like "blyashka" to me and I had no idea what you intended to say, I'm not criticizing you and I actually said you did good.![]()
You sounded good the other time, when you said "please, speak in English". ^^ It was cute!Thanks...?Like I said, it was a nice try!You sounded good the other time, when you said "please, speak in English". ^^ It was cute!


)
Your voice sounds nice too. xDxD Nah. It's actually easy to read, trust me. Think of Spanish, it's basically the same way of reading.
(Btw, in that sentence, it's not "bavachka", but "bavachke", because you're addressing someone.)
Speak more Bulgarian, please you sound sooo cute when you do!Your voice sounds nice too. xD
Come on, don't be scurred.

Uh, in what way?Xio reminds me of paul rudd for some reason...

Scurred of what?Come on, don't be scurred.![]()

Me.Scurred of what?![]()

Maybe because of all the Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki...


And I couldn't understand what Teub was saying.Maybe because of all the Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki...

