Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
So I'm critical of the Bulgarian? :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
MY Bulgarian :fail
That's what you said! :yelling

I wasn't critical of your Bulgarian, I just couldn't understand when you said "bavachka", because it sounded like "blyashka" to me and I had no idea what you intended to say, I'm not criticizing you and I actually said you did good. :oh
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's what you said! :yelling
But what else could I be talking about? :oh

I wasn't critical of your Bulgarian, I just couldn't understand when you said "bavachka", because it sounded like "blyashka" to me and I had no idea what you intended to say, I'm not criticizing you and I actually said you did good. :oh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Like I said, it was a nice try! :comfort You sounded good the other time, when you said "please, speak in English". ^^ It was cute!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Like I said, it was a nice try! :comfort You sounded good the other time, when you said "please, speak in English". ^^ It was cute!
Thanks...?

:sexyarf

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

I said it like that at some point and I think I was just tired and assumed it was something fancier than how it looks :imslow
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
xD Nah. It's actually easy to read, trust me. Think of Spanish, it's basically the same way of reading.

(Btw, in that sentence, it's not "bavachka", but "bavachke", because you're addressing someone. :edu)

Speak more Bulgarian, please you sound sooo cute when you do! :blush Your voice sounds nice too. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
xD Nah. It's actually easy to read, trust me. Think of Spanish, it's basically the same way of reading.

(Btw, in that sentence, it's not "bavachka", but "bavachke", because you're addressing someone. :edu)

Speak more Bulgarian, please you sound sooo cute when you do! :blush Your voice sounds nice too. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Scurred of what? :notsure
Me. :3c

And I couldn't understand what Teub was saying. :crying Maybe because of all the Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yes, you should. :3c

Aren't I scary? :shin
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I know... I'm trucked...

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

And I couldn't understand what Teub was saying. :crying Maybe because of all the Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki...
[move]
[/move]

Le courage et la curiosité, ça se ressemble, non ? On a du courage pour des choses qui excitent notre curiosité, et quand on est curieux, on trouve le courage nécessaire.

Those two sentences come from the french version of The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by H.Murakami.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:sweatdrop

Anyway, bring on the vosts, people! :allthe
 
Top