Talk to her? Help her learn from your mistakes? Dunno, but I think your wisdom and experience could help you take better care of her. You're better in anticipating what she'd do by thinking "what would I do?" and stuff like that.
No.Google it like a sir, sir.
This happens to me all the time as well. I think I just sound irritated to people sometimes, even when I feel the opposite. Maybe I'm just a cold person in general, I don't know.I confess people lately have been misuderstanding me a lot and I come out as a jerk...or sometimes when I answer a sudden question I wasn't expecting I sound rude...
Kinda feels like when I talk on the phone... I always sound rude even to my gf. It's something I can't control it's not like I'm rude it just feels like it. I wonder if other people sese it too...
Not.Maybe I'm just a cold person in general, I don't know.
I mean in person...but thanks. I would have thought you'd say otherwiseNot.

Because...?I would have thought you'd say otherwise![]()




Well it does sound like a bunch of bullshit, so it's a possibility.Gary, you simply do not understand 12Society. Shush.


Why was it in quotes?I have no idea what you mean.![]()


No, I didn't copy/paste it, it's my own writing.Why was it in quotes?![]()
