Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Talk to her? Help her learn from your mistakes? Dunno, but I think your wisdom and experience could help you take better care of her. You're better in anticipating what she'd do by thinking "what would I do?" and stuff like that.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that I was deceived by someone. It was very awkward. And it made me realize that I should just be patient and wait for things to happen, rather than search everywhere. Coincidences are so strange.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Google it like a sir, sir.
No.

It just looks like a website not an actual store.

I confess people lately have been misuderstanding me a lot and I come out as a jerk...or sometimes when I answer a sudden question I wasn't expecting I sound rude...

Kinda feels like when I talk on the phone... I always sound rude even to my gf. It's something I can't control it's not like I'm rude it just feels like it. I wonder if other people sese it too...
This happens to me all the time as well. I think I just sound irritated to people sometimes, even when I feel the opposite. Maybe I'm just a cold person in general, I don't know.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I wish to marry Alex Morgan and have Abby Wambach as my mistress.



Is that wrong? Maybe I'm a lesbian.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

I mean in person...but thanks. I would have thought you'd say otherwise :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:oh

I confess that I am confused.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Today I had a weird dream.... It looked like a lucid dream at first but I think it was a dream inside a dream about having lucid dreams. It all started when I saw a party invitation on facebook and decided to go it was a thematic party in an old town then suddenly zombies with weapons from the future started to come from all over the place. I started to run away and they were in every main venue I took the secondary streets and manage to run away. In the process I thought "Really? Zombies with laser weapons?... This shit has to be a dream" And opened a hole to another dream. I started jumping from dream to drem until I found something I wanted to dream about but then my eyes would open and I would wake up.... but here's the thing I never really woke up. And from the point I "woke up" I lost the lucid dream powers I feel asleep again in the dream while watching a new super movie that still doesn't exist. Then I don't remember much more from it all.

First time I dream a dream inside a dream :amuse
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Oh I remembered the rest of the dream it is totally senseless.

I was travelling in a bus with some chinese kids and they were hungry, we got out of the bus to go eating but they wanted to eat at subway and it was closed already... and they wouldn't eat at anywhere else... I had to break inside subway to give the kids something to eat. I knew it was wrong but I was gonna leave the money for everything in there but then the owners came in and they wouldn't believe me and then I got a record at the police station... Then I was suddenly on the subway and people would look at me like a criminal.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wanna try on this one Pat? :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Gary, you simply do not understand 12Society. Shush.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
That's tough. :worrybunny

"You think you're mature for your age and you occasionally give advice to your friends but they don't listen to you and do things in their own way. Even though you don't agree with them, you help them anyway because you're a kind person and they are your friends, but when things go wrong, you get the blame even though you have no fault in the matter."
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What the hell? Pat are you cheating?!
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I have no idea what you mean. :huh:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I'm bored. :oh
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Why was it in quotes? :derp
No, I didn't copy/paste it, it's my own writing. :XD

I put the quotes to indicate it's BB's dream interpretation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top