- Joined
- Jan 7, 2012
- Messages
- 521
- Reaction score
- 152
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Oh I do, it will most likely be enjoyable. But hearing it is coming straight from Togashi was like, on another level of exciting.
New trailer with episode 41, or... ?さらに、映画「劇場版 HUNTER×HUNTER 緋色の幻影(ファントム・ルージュ)」(2013年1月12日公開)の最新予告編をテレビ初公開します!お見逃しなく!
I'm sure it will be the same "trailer." We probably won't get a real one until later this fall.New trailer with episode 41, or... ?
That's a bit different from what I got...Someone translated the trailer on a french forum,it says:
Coming soon to cinemas.
Kurapika is outraged in front of Gon and the others.Pursuing secretly the Ryodan.Film adaptation Hunter X Hunter:Phantom Rouge.
If it's true,i don't think it will be canon.
This... would be damn interesting!Sounds like it will be the alternate scenes that happened in Neons prediction where Kurapika killed 5 more members.