Re: Godric's Hollow
...Lightsaber whip.......only a nerd who reads Star Wars Expanded Universe would know what that is
...Lightsaber whip.......only a nerd who reads Star Wars Expanded Universe would know what that is


Colecovision?What's your point? I knew it wasn't that when I got on a computer with better graphics.
Forgot you had a threadForgot I had a thread.
...how can I redeem myself
?Bring your thread back...wussForgot you had a thread...how can I redeem myself
?
Yes, it is.Star Wars is awesome.

PROTEGO!!STUPEFY!
It was wielded by Lumiya...Lightsaber whip.......only a nerd who reads Star Wars Expanded Universe would know what that is![]()


'cause you said soBring your thread back...wuss
...I need someone more inspiring.Same. Books aren't bad either. I particularly like reading Han Solo's dialogues and Luke Skywalker's fights and fapping to Leia Organa.Yes, it is.![]()
The first trilogy I mean.![]()

YOU SAID IT ONLY ONCE!I admit that I've never cared for Star Wars. And I imagine you realized that it's a wand, right? I worry about you sometimes, so I'm just making sure.
VULNERA SANENTUR!
...

...huh. Can someone make sense of what he just said?'cause you said so...I need someone more inspiring.