An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

...Lightsaber whip.......only a nerd who reads Star Wars Expanded Universe would know what that is :fail
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

What's your point? I knew it wasn't that when I got on a computer with better graphics.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

What's your point? I knew it wasn't that when I got on a computer with better graphics.
Colecovision?

Seriously, it's really nerdy. And not the hip kind.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

No nerdiness is unhip. Stop bein so unhip, you uncouth bear.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

...ugh

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

GTFO. Star Wars is awesome.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

PROTEGO!!

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

...Lightsaber whip.......only a nerd who reads Star Wars Expanded Universe would know what that is :fail
It was wielded by Lumiya:nerd
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

EXPELLIARMUS!!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

SALVIO HEXIA!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Yes, it is.


The first trilogy I mean. :fail
Same. Books aren't bad either. I particularly like reading Han Solo's dialogues and Luke Skywalker's fights and fapping to Leia Organa. :mono


Sectumsempra!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

I admit that I've never cared for Star Wars. And I imagine you realized that it's a wand, right? I worry about you sometimes, so I'm just making sure.

VULNERA SANENTUR!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Not until I got my laptop. Computer with bad graphics can fool you....

What's vulnera sanentur? O-o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

I admit that I've never cared for Star Wars. And I imagine you realized that it's a wand, right? I worry about you sometimes, so I'm just making sure.

VULNERA SANENTUR!
YOU SAID IT ONLY ONCE!:arf...
ACCIO MED-KIT!!
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Godric's Hollow

How wierd tonight i has a dream i was kicking umbridges butt in a wizard duel, and i was s toying with her :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top