Re: Godric's Hollow
Let's skip this HP stuff
how are you doing lately Nomnom, finished with your last exams I heard?
Let's skip this HP stuff

how are you doing lately Nomnom, finished with your last exams I heard?



...oh shitLet's skip this HP stuff
how are you doing lately Nomnom, finished with your last exams I heard?![]()
Ihave to agree with gramps here *flies for cover*...oh shit

Naomi is interested in more things than just HP....oh shit

.How could I forget that... juicy factI heard, she love bears.


Ahhh, ok. I knew you were a Harry Potter fan, so it kinda confused me.Not until I got my laptop. Computer with bad graphics can fool you....
What's vulnera sanentur? O-o
YOU SAID IT ONLY ONCE!...
ACCIO MED-KIT!!

All I had to do was click my tongue and she flipped shit.How wierd tonight i has a dream i was kicking umbridges butt in a wizard duel, and i was s toying with her![]()

Gary, if you can't... then lord help the rest of us....huh. Can someone make sense of what he just said?
Yeah, and my stupid prof won't post the grades even though they were due nine hours ago. I think I made a D and will have to take it again.Let's skip this HP stuff
how are you doing lately Nomnom, finished with your last exams I heard?![]()
Yes! And D.Gray-Man and literature and my bird Hugo. OMG NII_CHAN GUESS WHAT! I'm getting a new baby cockatiel!!Naomi is interested in more things than just HP.
Like....
......
........
Link![]()
Word on the street is you do too.I heard, she love bears.

Even Nii-chan has momentary lapses of judgement. Don't worry guys, I'm sure he won't do it again.Did someone just say... forget HP to Naomi?
TAKE COVER

Lets say, its different...brotherly kind of loveWord on the street is you do too.![]()
.I don't know yet! I will have to think about it a lot. I always think of good bird names at random times, but can never remember them. My little sister's friend in band has two cockatiels and they had eggs! They already hatches three babies, so she said we could have one. So they are truly babies, Gary. True babyyyyy. Although I do have to wait 26 more days, until they can eat on their own to take it home. It's going to be amazing!! (because Basil, our only cockatiel right now, is not social). XD;What are you going to name him? How did this happen?
You're the little brother, huh?Lets say, its different...brotherly kind of love.


Judging by what you just said I think "thinking about it a lot" might be the exact opposite of what you should do in regards to a name. Should just come to you. For some reason I'm hung up on naming pets human names. I think it's hilarious. Like naming a cat Steven. I think you should name it Roger or something......it's so hipI don't know yet! I will have to think about it a lot. I always think of good bird names at random times, but can never remember them. My little sister's friend in band has two cockatiels and they had eggs! They already hatches three babies, so she said we could have one. So they are truly babies, Gary. True babyyyyy. Although I do have to wait 26 more days, until they can eat on their own to take it home. It's going to be amazing!! (because Basil, our only cockatiel right now, is not social). XD;
..."yeah Basil kinda sucks so I'll get another
"
.