An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

Let's skip this HP stuff :arf

how are you doing lately Nomnom, finished with your last exams I heard? :3c
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

I heard, she love bears :toc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

...and furry too.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Bears...juicy...furry...abnormal

Stop visiting THAT corner of the internet guys :edu
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Did someone just say... forget HP to Naomi?


TAKE COVER
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Not until I got my laptop. Computer with bad graphics can fool you....

What's vulnera sanentur? O-o
Ahhh, ok. I knew you were a Harry Potter fan, so it kinda confused me.

It's the counter curse to Sectumsempra! You need to know this, sir! You could die!

YOU SAID IT ONLY ONCE!:arf...
ACCIO MED-KIT!!
:derp

My bad, I justr-skdfsldUGHHGbleh *dies*

How wierd tonight i has a dream i was kicking umbridges butt in a wizard duel, and i was s toying with her :arf
All I had to do was click my tongue and she flipped shit. :pleased

...huh. Can someone make sense of what he just said?
Gary, if you can't... then lord help the rest of us.

Let's skip this HP stuff :arf

how are you doing lately Nomnom, finished with your last exams I heard? :3c
Yeah, and my stupid prof won't post the grades even though they were due nine hours ago. I think I made a D and will have to take it again.

Naomi is interested in more things than just HP.

Like....

......

........


Link :amuse
Yes! And D.Gray-Man and literature and my bird Hugo. OMG NII_CHAN GUESS WHAT! I'm getting a new baby cockatiel!!

I heard, she love bears :toc.
Word on the street is you do too. :3c

Did someone just say... forget HP to Naomi?


TAKE COVER
Even Nii-chan has momentary lapses of judgement. Don't worry guys, I'm sure he won't do it again.

:^_^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

I didn't even see the glasses or the scar on your ARF. X_x

Sectumsempra is never deadly, only painful. D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

What are you going to name him? How did this happen?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

What are you going to name him? How did this happen?
I don't know yet! I will have to think about it a lot. I always think of good bird names at random times, but can never remember them. My little sister's friend in band has two cockatiels and they had eggs! They already hatches three babies, so she said we could have one. So they are truly babies, Gary. True babyyyyy. Although I do have to wait 26 more days, until they can eat on their own to take it home. It's going to be amazing!! (because Basil, our only cockatiel right now, is not social). XD;

Lets say, its different...brotherly kind of love :toc.
You're the little brother, huh? :blush
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

:notsure
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Hey, Naomi, are you going to get this?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Gary is everyone's big brother. Except for Kait since Kait is old and all.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I don't know yet! I will have to think about it a lot. I always think of good bird names at random times, but can never remember them. My little sister's friend in band has two cockatiels and they had eggs! They already hatches three babies, so she said we could have one. So they are truly babies, Gary. True babyyyyy. Although I do have to wait 26 more days, until they can eat on their own to take it home. It's going to be amazing!! (because Basil, our only cockatiel right now, is not social). XD;
Judging by what you just said I think "thinking about it a lot" might be the exact opposite of what you should do in regards to a name. Should just come to you. For some reason I'm hung up on naming pets human names. I think it's hilarious. Like naming a cat Steven. I think you should name it Roger or something......it's so hip

You're so mean to Basil!!!! :XD ..."yeah Basil kinda sucks so I'll get another :x3"

"Our" only cockatiel? So they're everyone's? I thought they were just yours for some reason.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

I have a female dinosaur pet in Castleville named Gary and male dinosaur named xi0 :hee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top