Guys / gals, keep it friendly. For now, I only deleted some posts. Continuing the war of words, will only lead to further disciplinary action.
Yeah, I think this is the best course of action. The Spiders are ridiculously skilled anyway. Even if some of them aren't combat specialists (like Shizuku and Machi), it'd still be tough fighting them. Madhouse seems to be doing well with fillers anyway.I doubt the Spiders will have to use their nen abilities to beat the Shadow Beasts and if they do it probably won't be shown.
Same here. It grew on me a bit. I just had a preconceived impression about his voice from the manga, but I'm getting used to it now.Awesome episode. You know what, I retract whatever negative statement I said about Shalnark's VA. I like it. It fits. I don't know why I didn't think that before.

I had to get a laugh out of this since it's true.You know character deaths are happening fast and furious when they can’t even get them into the Hunterpedia while they’re still alive…
-Guardian Enzo's blog: http://www.lostinanime.com/
Leech definitely. That shit was gruesome. Cannibalism FTW! Rabid Dog's death comes in second. You could see right through that hole on his head!Back to the episode...
Which was your favorite Shadow Beast death?
Worm?
Leech?
Rabid Dog?
Porcupine?


)
whaaa... i didnt notice that.... poor Senritsu... maybe they'll correct that in the dvd?Too bad, Senritsu didn't get one for her (but the effects of the ability were still awesome)![]()
I don't think there's any filler,and my favorite death scene is Leech... that must be filler? how come he (worm) was able to call the other Injuu as well???


This 2011 version of Kurapika looks badass and still LOOKS like Kurapika, without the jarring face-morphing the 99 series did (suddenly shrunken his eyes to be 2 times smaller, elongated and stretched his face to be wider make him look more mature with a different facial proportion and expression)

Oh thx for pointing it out, didn't notice it before.The worm calling other Injuu is in the manga.

