- Joined
- Jan 15, 2010
- Messages
- 181
- Reaction score
- 69
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That is the bottom4, Takamagahara is still unranked.
True, but still seems pretty bad to Takamagahara. There was some similar cases in the past, where a unranked series is placed in the bottom 5 one week before the first ranking, and in the most of cases that means a pretty bad first ranking.That is the bottom4, Takamagahara is still unranked.
Jump Issue #39 Bottom 6355 :1015 ◆GwoDyEGSIY :2012/08/21(火) 21:28:32.32 ID:J1vLmWxn0
P363
ドベ六

Jump Issue #40 Information874 :Classical名無しさん:2012/08/21(火) 23:41:41.42 ID:zKmLXU+l
次週巻頭は鰤
889 名前:名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい[sage] 投稿日:2012/08/22(水) 19:13:56.63 ID:0fZSZvVbO
アオリが「次週クライマックス!!」みたいな感じだった
It seems like Pajama na Kanojo might be ending next week.892 名前: ◆pshOIaGXj0CA [sage] 投稿日:2012/08/22(水) 20:21:27.21 ID:0fZSZvVbO
ソースにはならんかもしれんが

Another one bites the dust huh? Well the last chapter I read (I think it was ch.19), I felt what more can the author do from here. So if it is ending now I have no problem with it.Source: pshOIaGXj0CA
It seems like Pajama na Kanojo might be ending next week.
Not out yet, we only know the bottom 6 so far.is the toc out and i missed it ?
