I assume harmony is the name of your new girlfriendI confess I've found harmony in my life.
?I confess, I am enjoying a beautiful weather right now

I assume harmony is the name of your new girlfriendI confess I've found harmony in my life.
?
No, not really. I just feel so very good about myself and my life now. I really had to move out from home as it was a very bad place for me (mentally) to be in but now I'm free to be and do what I like and that is amazing to me.I assume harmony is the name of your new girlfriend?

Can't comment about your home or your life back there. Well, you found what you are looking for, that's nice.No, not really. I just feel so very good about myself and my life now. I really had to move out from home as it was a very bad place for me (mentally) to be in but now I'm free to be and do what I like and that is amazing to me.![]()
Well... That's exactly what happened to the last four people they fired.I don't think you'll be fired since it's been months you've let them have discounts. Just let them know you won't do it again and all. You should be safe enough, but don't take my word fo rit.

I was there when it happened.Why would you let them use your discount instead of just "buying" the stuff for them using it? Sure it's a hassle, but you would have avoided this
I'm actually surprised that it's even allowed without you being there.
Then that is silly. If you were the one purchasing, in effect, then I don't know why they would do that.I was there when it happened.


