Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess I've found harmony in my life.
I assume harmony is the name of your new girlfriend :cookiestare?

I confess, I am enjoying a beautiful weather right now :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess all I want to do in life is just get in my car and drive endlessly listening to music. Nothing is better to me than that.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I assume harmony is the name of your new girlfriend :cookiestare?
No, not really. I just feel so very good about myself and my life now. I really had to move out from home as it was a very bad place for me (mentally) to be in but now I'm free to be and do what I like and that is amazing to me. :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Just make sure you don't abuse or misuse your freedom.


I confess one of the reasons I seek to continuously improve myself and become better is so I can be a better husband/lover, better father, better son, and a better family member, all for the sake of my family. That's one of the things that drive me to try to improve myself, as my procrastinating, lazy ways could affect my wife and kids if I get fired for it. If I work hard and put more effort, I can get a better job and be able to support our parents, my spouse, and offspring better.

I confess the above confession is one of the main reasons why I accept any criticisms (usually) and don't reactive that negatively to it (Gary should know, if he recalls our convo).

I confess that I wish I was selfish and/or an asshole, life is so much simpler and easier.

I confess that as a result of my first year on my own, I have learned to make better decisions concerning my freedom. Unfortunately, that does not translate to eating as I either eat shitty food or rarely eat at all. :\

I confess that I'm pissed off that I'm STILL feeling teh crash from having two 16oz Red Bull on Saturday. Looks like it was a bad idea to start drinking energy drinks again. But no chest problems, so that's a plus.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Guys... I am kinda scared for my job now... I was told that people have been getting fired at my job for letting Family members use our discounts. I have let family use my discount before but it has been several months since they have used it and that was cash, it has been like 4 or 5 months since my numbers were used using one of their cards... So I am scared that I will walk into work tomorrow and being told I am fired.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
No, not really. I just feel so very good about myself and my life now. I really had to move out from home as it was a very bad place for me (mentally) to be in but now I'm free to be and do what I like and that is amazing to me. :)
Can't comment about your home or your life back there. Well, you found what you are looking for, that's nice.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't think you'll be fired since it's been months you've let them have discounts. Just let them know you won't do it again and all. You should be safe enough, but don't take my word fo rit.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I don't think you'll be fired since it's been months you've let them have discounts. Just let them know you won't do it again and all. You should be safe enough, but don't take my word fo rit.
Well... That's exactly what happened to the last four people they fired.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Can't you like talk to the management or something?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Try bribing 'em? As lnog as you work hard every day though, I don't think they'll be that hard on you.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Meh, I've recently been pulled aside because of slacking... Yep... I'm fucked.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Only if they get understaffed. If they don't fire you, WORK YOUR ASS OFF and don't nlet them regret it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why would you let them use your discount instead of just "buying" the stuff for them using it? Sure it's a hassle, but you would have avoided this :s

I'm actually surprised that it's even allowed without you being there.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Why would you let them use your discount instead of just "buying" the stuff for them using it? Sure it's a hassle, but you would have avoided this :s

I'm actually surprised that it's even allowed without you being there.
I was there when it happened.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I woke up in my dream last night. I didn't fly and I didn't go to outer space. Instead, I told someone even my most dark and intimate secrets and smiled because they didn't care. The lucid dream didn't last long before I forgot I was dreaming again, but it was brilliant. I felt so powerful in my own head. I have no idea what I did differently, but I hope I can experience it again.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
My employers are asshats.

But I went into work today and nothing happened... I believe that is a good sign, they were in fact curious how my availability for school would work so hmm.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I really dislike these arf avatars, and there are so many of them :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
blai: :gwah

....

:arf

I confess bipolar-like symptoms are a bitch. You end up spending long periods of time in depression and then when you get all "go-getter" and crazy, you realize it's going to hurt when you go back to normal/depressive.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I sometimes wonder if Gary's ever nervous after adding me and Dermie on FB since we're known for our randomness and spamming. :x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top