Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
blai: :gwah

....

:arf

I confess bipolar-like symptoms are a bitch. You end up spending long periods of time in depression and then when you get all "go-getter" and crazy, you realize it's going to hurt when you go back to normal/depressive.
Are those really symptoms? Everyone has peaks and valleys, it's just when they're more severe that the person is considered manic-depressive.

I confess I sometimes wonder if Gary's ever nervous after adding me and Dermie on FB since we're known for our randomness and spamming. :x
What kind of confession is that? You don't belong in this thread! :arf

And why do you loop Dermie in with you? He's at least coherent...or at least incoherent in a worthwhile manner :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Because Dermie's a crazy mofo, more so than I am. He'd probably spam you if given the idea.

hmm








HMMMM
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm terribly excited for Halloween. It is definitely my favorite holiday! I love Christmas of course, but something about Halloween just always makes me so happy!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess three days ago I dreamed that my mom took her life in front of my eyes and I've been a mental train-wreck since.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I have just two more holidays left. Then, back to office after three weeks break. I don't want to go to office :crying.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess three days ago I dreamed that my mom took her life in front of my eyes and I've been a mental train-wreck since.
dafuq? Why?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I have no idea. There were some people out to get my family (some kinda pseudo-medieval scenario) and my mom didn't want to fight them off so she drank a glass of wine they poisoned even though she knew it was poison in it. It was really really weird and disturbing.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Odd. She didn't feel like running? I mean, it's your dream, you could make her run or give her the power of Neo from The Matrix. :P
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Didn't know I was dreaming >.<
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oh. Happens. Been traumatized plenty of times because the dreams felt so real, then I suddenly woke up goin all wtf. Dreams tend to have a good way of fucking with your mind by being realistic without being real. :\
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I've also had dreams like that. I once dreamed about me and my best friend arguing over a school project that was putting us under lots of stress, than when I came to school I would avoid him with fear of us fighting over anything.

Some dreams about my sister dying too.
 

Claymore1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
924
Reaction score
438
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I enjoy watching anime more than I like being around my friends.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
That's just a phase I had it for a while and it went away.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't like watching anime instead of hanging out with my friends, but I feel that way towards other things sometimes. XD Eventually you'll probably miss your friends enough though.

---------- Post added August 31, 2012 at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was August 29, 2012 at 03:26 PM ----------

i confess tha temma watson is on the cover of glamor and... I completely turned on,
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Naomi... you drunk?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*Glamour

thats what gave me away ;-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Don't text him, it'll be funnier that way.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I think her phone is still broken xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top