- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
hmm, it's really fishy that she would hide that she has a boyfriend. what are the motives? 


sounds like a catch.let me see... pretty face, nice attitude, smart, outgoing, and acts like a big sister to everyone(read: cares too much for her friends she won't let them fail in life)
definitely a mormon.dropped, more like. and she was single then, and kept her bf a secret. so I got friendzoned after I confessed and pressed her into revealing she's already in a relationship. BF's a nice dude btw. Only flaw is his membership in a certain religious christian denomination.
imagine that.. so fluffy..there are times when i wouldn't mind just to get into a relationship, but thinking more about it i wouldn't be able to burrow my head into a bosom and /pretendcry.
![]()

hmmm.. you never know, right? that just might happen. ~excited~especially when you later learn it is mutual. still, the bf's trying hard to play for keeps now, since he was alerted to the fact that women need more attention than men, and not the other way around.
dude, ikaw pa rin ang manok ko, friendzoned or not.aside from me there was a couple of other guys i know of aggressively pursuing her. and i meant aggressively. her current bf wasn't one of them.

how sweet.dude, ikaw pa rin ang manok ko, friendzoned or not.![]()

nope. we're still going for the plank.we're rooting for the younger sister now right?![]()

that's it! that's your queue dude. nothing's better than kneeling together.i'm waiting for the opportune moment to strike. girl doesn't want to be converted to his religion, so...![]()

I'll try this Lie To ME. Also it has Yoon Eun Hye in it, and I love her. 
its was me. kakatapos lng ng series sa GMA 2 days ago i think. yep, eugene is in it. yung sa Princess Hours and Coffee Prince?who mentioned Lie To Me again?
I'm done with the series I was watching... and I feel so empty... must... watch.. a new oneI'll try this Lie To ME. Also it has Yoon Eun Hye in it, and I love her.
![]()

I can give you sevencan anyone think of an anime that has 4 swordsmen as main characters?


maybe you're subconsciously comparing it with the previous drama?eeeeeh...
I watched the first three episodes of Lie to Me, and I wasn't too impressed...
and the previous drama was still ringing in my head![]()
thought about them as well, but none seems to be wearing what looks like a long headband.I can give you seven
![]()
that came off the top of my head![]()
yep. much of the speculation points to Afro, but i want to check if there are other similar characters.and that's the one with the four samurai in the series you're looking for?
you know, for some reason, that just sounded sexy to me. LOLnow I'll go jog to get rid of the ass cramps...

used to. i cant afford to have that luxury anymore. and it has this Ragnarok feel, and i hate that game. im more like medieval times like Ultima Online.but you play MMORGP, or RPGs at least right? surely you feel all fanboy about it?
how about cooking something for yourself? that would be nice.and I don't particularly have any feelings toward cooking except for the fact that I only like to cook if others are there to appreciate it.