Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hmm, it's really fishy that she would hide that she has a boyfriend. what are the motives? :plot
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
aside from me there was a couple of other guys i know of aggressively pursuing her. and i meant aggressively. her current bf wasn't one of them.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
let me see... pretty face, nice attitude, smart, outgoing, and acts like a big sister to everyone(read: cares too much for her friends she won't let them fail in life)
sounds like a catch.

dropped, more like. and she was single then, and kept her bf a secret. so I got friendzoned after I confessed and pressed her into revealing she's already in a relationship. BF's a nice dude btw. Only flaw is his membership in a certain religious christian denomination.
definitely a mormon.

there are times when i wouldn't mind just to get into a relationship, but thinking more about it i wouldn't be able to burrow my head into a bosom and /pretendcry.
:derp
imagine that.. so fluffy.. :derp

especially when you later learn it is mutual. still, the bf's trying hard to play for keeps now, since he was alerted to the fact that women need more attention than men, and not the other way around.
hmmm.. you never know, right? that just might happen. ~excited~

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

aside from me there was a couple of other guys i know of aggressively pursuing her. and i meant aggressively. her current bf wasn't one of them.
dude, ikaw pa rin ang manok ko, friendzoned or not. :derp
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
not a mormon, but a certain group which copied the flag of Italy.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
i'm waiting for the opportune moment to strike. girl doesn't want to be converted to his religion, so... :derp
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i'm waiting for the opportune moment to strike. girl doesn't want to be converted to his religion, so... :derp
that's it! that's your queue dude. nothing's better than kneeling together. :derp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
who mentioned Lie To Me again?

I'm done with the series I was watching... and I feel so empty... must... watch.. a new one :shakefist I'll try this Lie To ME. Also it has Yoon Eun Hye in it, and I love her. :uguu
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
who mentioned Lie To Me again?

I'm done with the series I was watching... and I feel so empty... must... watch.. a new one :shakefist I'll try this Lie To ME. Also it has Yoon Eun Hye in it, and I love her. :uguu
its was me. kakatapos lng ng series sa GMA 2 days ago i think. yep, eugene is in it. yung sa Princess Hours and Coffee Prince?

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

can anyone think of an anime that has 4 swordsmen as main characters?

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
eeeeeh...

I watched the first three episodes of Lie to Me, and I wasn't too impressed...


and the previous drama was still ringing in my head :sweatdrop

can anyone think of an anime that has 4 swordsmen as main characters?
I can give you seven :cookiehand


that came off the top of my head :tem
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
eeeeeh...

I watched the first three episodes of Lie to Me, and I wasn't too impressed...


and the previous drama was still ringing in my head :sweatdrop
maybe you're subconsciously comparing it with the previous drama?

I can give you seven :cookiehand


that came off the top of my head :tem
thought about them as well, but none seems to be wearing what looks like a long headband.

i went through google and i found most of the searches to look a lot like Afro from Afro Samurai. hmmm...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what are you looking for in particular?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
what this guy resembles.

 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
and that's the one with the four samurai in the series you're looking for?


anyway, I just went through 8 gig worth of unsorted manga in my downloads folder- and it took me 3 hours to archive shit.

now I'll go jog to get rid of the ass cramps...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
and that's the one with the four samurai in the series you're looking for?
yep. much of the speculation points to Afro, but i want to check if there are other similar characters.

now I'll go jog to get rid of the ass cramps...
you know, for some reason, that just sounded sexy to me. LOL
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yay just got home from jogging :allthe

now I'm gonna cook a late dinner- just because I really feel like cooking today. >.> outside of work, that is.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
is it true that you don't get to enjoy the food you cooked compared to someone else cooking it for you?

---------- Post added August 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was August 25, 2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

Sword Art Online has this MMORPG feel. im not sure if im a big fan.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but you play MMORGP, or RPGs at least right? surely you feel all fanboy about it?

and I don't particularly have any feelings toward cooking except for the fact that I only like to cook if others are there to appreciate it.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
but you play MMORGP, or RPGs at least right? surely you feel all fanboy about it?
used to. i cant afford to have that luxury anymore. and it has this Ragnarok feel, and i hate that game. im more like medieval times like Ultima Online.

and I don't particularly have any feelings toward cooking except for the fact that I only like to cook if others are there to appreciate it.
how about cooking something for yourself? that would be nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top