Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You're going to blame me for your taste? How is that any way to treat someone who gave you such lovely suggestions?!

What are you trying to say? :shifty
Because I need a reason to beat you. :cheez

I'm trying to say that there is taste for everything, but I only like sweet tea. :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because I need a reason to beat you. :cheez

I'm trying to say that there is taste for everything, but I only like sweet tea. :hee
You do? :s ...well at least you're logical, despite being abusive :c

I thought you were trying to say something else :p

So you drink sweet tea to balance out your saltiness? :o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You do? :s ...well at least you're logical, despite being abusive :c

I thought you were trying to say something else :p

So you drink sweet tea to balance out your saltiness? :o
You are used it, so no problem! (Surely my sister already beat you before) :3c

What do you thought? o.o'

I'm not salty, you asshole! :gwah
Or maybe the sea air made me salty. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You are used it, so no problem! (Surely my sister already beat you before) :3c

What do you thought? o.o'

I'm not salty, you asshole! :gwah
Or maybe the sea air made me salty. :oh
Your sister swears and pouts much more than she is violent. But I know what's in her heart so it hardly matters :hee

I thought asking me sweet or bitter was saying something about me :XD

Not salty but you just called me names again...pssssh :heh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Your sister swears and pouts much more than she is violent. But I know what's in her heart so it hardly matters :hee

I thought asking me sweet or bitter was saying something about me :XD

Not salty but you just called me names again...pssssh :heh
"Your sister... :BlahBlah". Lawyer! In her heart there is arteries clogged with fat, that's all. u.u

Lol! That would be too predictable! XD

I called you names? WHERE? :notsure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lawyer?...why are you so jealous that someone is paying attention to her? :o

Well maybe. But I wouldn't have thought you were simply asking if I liked it sweet or bitter...

You just called me an asshole...:errr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Lawyer?...why are you so jealous that someone is paying attention to her? :o

Well maybe. But I wouldn't have thought you were simply asking if I liked it sweet or bitter...

You just called me an asshole...:errr
Because my sister is mean, she don't need protection! u.u

What do you mean? :notsure

You called yourself an asshole, jeez!!! I only agreed! :gwah
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because my sister is mean, she don't need protection! u.u

You called yourself an asshole, jeez!!! I only agreed! :gwah
Whether she's mean or not is beside the point...how am I protecting her?! :arf

Yeah but that's self-deprecation! It's charming and endearing and downright humorous. You emphasizing it is just mean :crying
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Whether she's mean or not is beside the point...how am I protecting her?! :arf

Yeah but that's self-deprecation! It's charming and endearing and downright humorous. You emphasizing it is just mean :crying
Nevermind. :-_-

Oh, sorry! I thought you were happy.
You're not an asshole, only badass, ok? :sweat
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There's nothing unwise about that...but sure, never wanted it anyway :ohaielmo
:oh

Never thought you'd find women who don't contridict.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top