Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Night! :bye
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Now I have to go, whiner bear!
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I love football but I don't follow all the championships. Yes, I'm interested but I think it should not be here.
My favorite series are Friends, The Big Bang Theory and Criminal Minds.
So tell me about you. :^_^
Friends was great but it lost its charm in later seasons especially after
Chandler and Monica got married.
Ironically I watched Joey before I watched Friends, it wasn't that bad but I realized that Joey was much more fun in the original show.

I like TBBT too, there are many scientific jokes which may bore some people but being a guy who is interested in science and technology, I really like the humor in the show. Sheldon is one of the most hilarious characters I've ever seen in a comedy show, dare I say he's half of the show.

So you like Criminal Minds, interesting, it's a show depicting brutal torture and murders, girls usually don't like such stuff. Mandy Patinkin who played senior profiler Gideon in the first two seasons left the show because he couldn't handle the violence. Nevertheless it's a show I like and watch too, I can't say it's my favorite crime drama though.

There're many shows I enjoy watching but I guess the shows I like most are Castle, Breaking Bad and Mad Men.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How come you dunno chá mate? @.@ This one isn't british, Gary Ç.ç ! Ilex paraguariensis belongs to us *0*
FORGIVE ME :arf

But I was talking about Earl Grey and Darjeeling
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Friends was great but it lost its charm in later seasons especially after
Chandler and Monica got married.
Ironically I watched Joey before I watched Friends, it wasn't that bad but I realized that Joey was much more fun in the original show.
I love Friends from beginning to end. I think Monica and Chandler make a great couple.
To me, this series was epic, never any other comedy series will surpass Friends that never stopped being funny.
Oh, no! I think Joey was awful! His series never made ​​me laugh. I think he's funny because the other 5, then I see no reason for him to have an exclusive series.

I like TBBT too, there are many scientific jokes which may bore some people but being a guy who is interested in science and technology, I really like the humor in the show. Sheldon is one of the most hilarious characters I've ever seen in a comedy show, dare I say he's half of the show.
I love Sheldon! Surely he is one of the best characters of humor ever! I agree with you, he's half of the show.

So you like Criminal Minds, interesting, it's a show depicting brutal torture and murders, girls usually don't like such stuff. Mandy Patinkin who played senior profiler Gideon in the first two seasons left the show because he couldn't handle the violence. Nevertheless it's a show I like and watch too, I can't say it's my favorite crime drama though.
I'm definitely not a normal girl. xD
I love this type of series, I also love documentaries about serial killers and psychopaths, horror movies and thrillers. :hee
Really? I didn't know he had left because of it. o.o
He's such a little girl! :-_- I used to love watching CSI Las Vegas but nowadays I think is not as good as before, especially CSI New York, I think it's the worst.

There're many shows I enjoy watching but I guess the shows I like most are Castle, Breaking Bad and Mad Men.
Castle is good? I never watched, the advertisements never attracted me. I don't know Mad Men and my dad loves Breaking Bad, though I never watched, I'm too lazy to follow. e.e

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

How come you dunno chá mate? @.@ This one isn't british, Gary Ç.ç ! Ilex paraguariensis belongs to us *0*
I said I love chá mate. :errr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pat

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Then you're forgiven u.u
I take it back! :arf

DO YOUR WORST! :arf

I love Friends from beginning to end. I think Monica and Chandler make a great couple.
To me, this series was epic, never any other comedy series will surpass Friends that never stopped being funny.
Oh, no! I think Joey was awful! His series never made ​​me laugh. I think he's funny because the other 5, then I see no reason for him to have an exclusive series.
Seinfeld :cookiehand
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well I already have a decent grasp of your tastes so it's not surprising :hee
I don't want to surprise you anyway. :noworry

Only when I'm hidden somewhere and need to surprise you with an ax! :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't want to surprise you anyway. :noworry

Only when I'm hidden somewhere and need to surprise you with an ax! :3c
I forgot about you liking NGE so you're forgiven :super

You're such a stalker :gwah

Is Ax the name of the present you bought me? :zomg
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I forgot about you liking NGE so you're forgiven :super

You're such a stalker :gwah

Is Ax the name of the present you bought me? :zomg
NGE? :notsure

I am when I want to kill someone! :hip

No, the gift I'll give you are your own fingers!
I will use the ax to cut them off! :ohaielmo
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Neon Genesis Evangelion, I believe.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I forgot about you liking NGE so you're forgiven :super
Thank you for forgiving me, I'd die without your forgiveness and your approval! :errr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
NGE? :notsure

I am when I want to kill someone! :hip

No, the gift I'll give you are your own fingers!
I will use the ax to cut them off! :ohaielmo
You stalk those you want to kill?

Why do you want to kill me?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Thank you for forgiving me, I'd die without your forgiveness and your approval! :errr
I'm glad I saved your life then? :huh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top