Night! 


Pfft...you like to tease. Takes a teaser to know a teaserEven if you're smart does not help, because you're mean.![]()

Lol, that's right.Pfft...you like to tease. Takes a teaser to know a teaser![]()


Friends was great but it lost its charm in later seasons especially afterI love football but I don't follow all the championships. Yes, I'm interested but I think it should not be here.
My favorite series are Friends, The Big Bang Theory and Criminal Minds.
So tell me about you.![]()
How come you dunno chá mate? @.@ This one isn't british, Gary Ç.ç ! Ilex paraguariensis belongs to us *0*These teas I don't know, nor the green tea.
FORGIVE MEHow come you dunno chá mate? @.@ This one isn't british, Gary Ç.ç ! Ilex paraguariensis belongs to us *0*

I love Friends from beginning to end. I think Monica and Chandler make a great couple.Friends was great but it lost its charm in later seasons especially afterIronically I watched Joey before I watched Friends, it wasn't that bad but I realized that Joey was much more fun in the original show.Chandler and Monica got married.
I love Sheldon! Surely he is one of the best characters of humor ever! I agree with you, he's half of the show.I like TBBT too, there are many scientific jokes which may bore some people but being a guy who is interested in science and technology, I really like the humor in the show. Sheldon is one of the most hilarious characters I've ever seen in a comedy show, dare I say he's half of the show.
I'm definitely not a normal girl. xDSo you like Criminal Minds, interesting, it's a show depicting brutal torture and murders, girls usually don't like such stuff. Mandy Patinkin who played senior profiler Gideon in the first two seasons left the show because he couldn't handle the violence. Nevertheless it's a show I like and watch too, I can't say it's my favorite crime drama though.
I used to love watching CSI Las Vegas but nowadays I think is not as good as before, especially CSI New York, I think it's the worst.Castle is good? I never watched, the advertisements never attracted me. I don't know Mad Men and my dad loves Breaking Bad, though I never watched, I'm too lazy to follow. e.eThere're many shows I enjoy watching but I guess the shows I like most are Castle, Breaking Bad and Mad Men.
I said I love chá mate.How come you dunno chá mate? @.@ This one isn't british, Gary Ç.ç ! Ilex paraguariensis belongs to us *0*

I take it back!Then you're forgiven u.u


SeinfeldI love Friends from beginning to end. I think Monica and Chandler make a great couple.
To me, this series was epic, never any other comedy series will surpass Friends that never stopped being funny.
Oh, no! I think Joey was awful! His series never made me laugh. I think he's funny because the other 5, then I see no reason for him to have an exclusive series.

Seinfeld![]()

Well I already have a decent grasp of your tastes so it's not surprising

I don't want to surprise you anyway.Well I already have a decent grasp of your tastes so it's not surprising![]()


I forgot about you liking NGE so you're forgivenI don't want to surprise you anyway.
Only when I'm hidden somewhere and need to surprise you with an ax!![]()



NGE?I forgot about you liking NGE so you're forgiven
You're such a stalker
Is Ax the name of the present you bought me?![]()



Thank you for forgiving me, I'd die without your forgiveness and your approval!I forgot about you liking NGE so you're forgiven![]()

You stalk those you want to kill?NGE?
I am when I want to kill someone!
No, the gift I'll give you are your own fingers!
I will use the ax to cut them off!![]()
I'm glad I saved your life then?Thank you for forgiving me, I'd die without your forgiveness and your approval!![]()
