[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

What other gifts would you give to tell me that I wonder? :eyeroll


It's so confusing...they're gifts. But the message is all wrong. There's no appreciation :o
A poop! :cool:

They are gifts of recognition! :rolleyes:
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Did anyone ever tell you how adorable and charming you are? :o
Yes! But you can tell me it too, I don't mind! Go ahead, don't be shy! :rolleyes:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Yes! But you can tell me it too, I don't mind! Go ahead, don't be shy! :rolleyes:
No...not gonna :heh

Do I seem shy to you? :hip
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

No...not gonna :heh

Do I seem shy to you? :hip
YOU.MEAN. :scry

NO.YOU.SEEM.MEAN.TO.ME. :crying
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself? :o
WHY WOULD I HURT MYSELF???

YOU HURT ME! :yelling
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Maybe you fell down and went boom again :o

I did?! :gwah

How?! :crying
You are mean to me! :o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Lamas are good on their feet brah - but.... then again... looking @ the sig.... maybe you do goo boom often?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You are mean to me! :o
Then why would you want me to cook for you.......and why are you talking to me? Are you a masochist? :vin
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Then why would you want me to cook for you.......and why are you talking to me? Are you a masochist? :vin
This is why I do take outs. :coolstory
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Then why would you want me to cook for you.......and why are you talking to me? Are you a masochist? :vin
You are not mean all the time.
This didn't work then I'll just beat you. :modsmack
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You are not mean all the time.
This didn't work then I'll just beat you. :modsmack
How do you know whether I am all the time or not? :noworry

What didn't work? :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

How do you know whether I am all the time or not? :noworry

What didn't work? :XD
Because I see! :noworry

I wanted to make you cry of remorse. :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Because I see! :noworry

I wanted to make you cry of remorse. :3c
But your eyes are closed there :3c

Why would I do that? :o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

But your eyes are closed there :3c

Why would I do that? :o
I just blinked my eyes. :derp

Because you did the same to me. :mad
But I concluded that it is better to hit you. :ck
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:popcorn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top