The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Looks like you had lots of fun during the meet, guys! Too bad I wasn't a part of it.
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Great picture yuki! Cute top. <3 :pleased
 
Last edited:

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh thank you, ehehe.

Hey guys B)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Bob I WANT MY DAMN PICTURES ALREADY! You're killing meeeeeeeeeeee
I wanna show off my fire bending tooooooo XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I like the more aggressive ones |:
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Couldn't. We had to leave all the leftovers for sakura, because she was always hungry. And with leftovers I mean half of the dish. :darn



...my ass is be so kicked for that. :sweat

... so gary wasn't lying |:
oh well I guess I'll just ignore you from now on Hermann
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ha ha ! Will do

but since my internet is lame it'll have to wait till tomorrow I still have 400 mb to dld T_T
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No! I swear I only thought about the violence, didn't look at the sado side of it XD
uhm I thought the same things like the guys did xDDDDDDDD

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

oh I just noticed that in my profile pic in the back if you look on the right you can see half of bob's face leaning towards Hermann who was behind me :))))))) he was sleeping with his mouth wide open ...tried to take a pic a few times but he'd always wake up when I did!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top