Fun Hunter x Hunter Figures/Collections/Merchandise

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
^I like the Kurapika one. The Gon one try too hard to be cute.
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of the Gon figure, but I think it will look nice with the set (which is what I want). I really want a Gon figure of him fishing (in the leaf covered outfit),
him with the headband from the dodgeball game, and SUPER BAD ASS adult Gon.

---------- Post added July 17, 2012 at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was July 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM ----------

The pictures were put up recently. Gon and Killua are supposed to have a variant color/figure, but I didn't see any pictures of it.



And Kuroro with no shirt makes me think that's what it will be like in the anime...
 
Last edited:

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, I'm genuinely sad, I love the shirt. His design doesn't quite pop without it, but perhaps he will switch. I don't get why they changed it honestly when he has a shirt more often then not, especially when out in public. Probably the strangest choice of the series strictly speaking from a design standpoint.
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
At first I didn't care/remember about his shirt, but when I read that chapter recently, I noticed it. I like the shirt lol, but in the end it's just a shirt.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You know I think I actually like the colours used in Illumi's toy's clothes a lot more than the colours he wears in the current anime. Blue is more his colour xD
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If I ever see it, I'll spend ever cent I have xD
 

TheAmericandream

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
152
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know if the colors are just bad in the mini figure, but this might be telling for how Chrollo's been redesigned. It looks like instead of wearing a shirt when he goes outside, he will simply button his coat to create sort of a double buttoned jacket look.

It's funny to me when I see lovely ghostwriter green in this mini figure like in the 1999 series, so sorta inaccurate. Slimer merchandise finally!
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like the GEM Gon, so much better than GEM Killua. So I'm definitely getting GEM Gon and Hisoka. Those look like character busts at the bottom left. Not sure about them until I see closer pics (I'm not a huge fan of them).
 

kulugo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
478
Reaction score
155
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
they don't look like in scale though... illumi, hisoka, leorio looks smaller than kurapica, gon, killua...
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So today was 'stop everything I'm doing and open up stuff' day. Below are so figures I got, if you want me to take better pictures, let me know, I did these in a rush:

And I hate my computer so much, I edit the pics to be the correct way and when it uploads to photobucket it rotates back.
Some folders that come with stickers:

Keychains and fan:

What I really wanted:

Mini big head prizes:


Gon (so much better pose than the DX figure):

Hisoka (one of the figures I most wanted - it's Hisoka):

Alternate Hisoka (once I saw him I had to get him):

All of them together:

I can't wait for more figures to come out :)

Edit: lol I saw the two Hisoka pics had their heads cropped off (I'm no photographer)
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They all look amazing! and how much did they cost? because I really want to buy the Hisoka figure :D
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
They all look amazing! and how much did they cost? because I really want to buy the Hisoka figure :D
They cost a lot. The normal Hisoka figure is up on ebay now, as well as the Gon. I think on ebay, Gon is around $75, Hisoka $125, and the other Hisoka (I messaged the guy selling the other two) is about $200. Throwing in shipping for all 3 from that guy, I think it would be $500+ (I don't remember specifics, so I'm guessing some stuff). I went through someone else, got the 3 figures, plus all that other stuff, for cheaper. The shipping and commission fees are what kills me, the stuff is so cheap getting it in Japan, if only I could do it directly.

And by the way Netero, every time I see you post I think of how awesome it will be to get a Netero figure lol
 

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks! for letting me know, and when a Netero figure is eventually released... let's just say I'll buy it no matter how much it costs ;)
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just found this, not sure how official it is, but I did notice the alternate hair:

 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So...sexy. I love that hair alternative!
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Wow Someone shared this in tumblr and I also find this on facebook....
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow Someone shared this in tumblr and I also find this on facebook....
Thank you! I had seen them in the corner of one of the other pics, but never saw a close up. I haven't seen any listings for them, but I'm curious as to how much they will cost.
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Thank you! I had seen them in the corner of one of the other pics, but never saw a close up. I haven't seen any listings for them, but I'm curious as to how much they will cost.
where are the other pics? any real source for this?
 
Top