Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Hey. This is no room to discuss actions in the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Shall we discuss revealing which roles are used for the next game? Yay or nay?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

yeah il stfu now. GJ mafias.Bye.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Shall we discuss revealing which roles are used for the next game? Yay or nay?
Do you think it is a good idea? I believe it could become too simple, when people just start counting up the roles, and lot of people would reveal roles claiming to be this or that... I don't know. We could try next time, yeah, but I believe it would take aways some "spice".
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

@niichan right :P I know that I stand out the most so I'm kinda hunted by both townies and mafia |: should have been the vigilante.

@Lala yeah I got used to his character so fast I call him bro and Rufus now but the rest @_@ I keep forgetting who they are XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Shall we discuss revealing which roles are used for the next game? Yay or nay?
I think it's worth ago, if there's a host up for it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

@niichan right :P I know that I stand out the most so I'm kinda hunted by both townies and mafia |: should have been the vigilante.
No seriously, I'm not thinking of you. There are two very suspicious people in my opinion, maybe a third now that I think about it. Dunno about the fourth though.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Now I know who is Mafia. -.-
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

ah man I'm so curious who you think!!! I have 3 suspicions but I don't want to give them away just yet |:
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I would tell but I'm not allowed to XD I'm sure you have something good in mind ;) (after killing lawl lol)

but the townies better kill a mafia soon or things will get difficult
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't know If I should say, you will try to change my mind. :XD (tip)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Shhhh. You guys aren't really supposed to discuss it outside of the Game Thread. :sweat Go to sleep, Townies! :arf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oh, I guess it wasn't for me. lol
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

yeah didn't you know.
Some of us make a living out of hanging around the dead... so at times we even talk to them to make the time pass faster |:

or to help us think XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top