Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I didn't see any non-contractions though :lulzobito
That was mean, bish Ç.ç

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

And wtf Frosty, you're still alive, online and posting nothing xD So what can you say?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

ha ha! Kdowns did like I did the first time I played XDDD I was hostkilled cuz I wasn't present in the first day T_T
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

That was mean, bish Ç.ç

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

And wtf Frosty, you're still alive, online and posting nothing xD So what can you say?
You do know that this isn't the actual game thread, right? I've posted plenty. You can't expect people to be online 24 hours a day to post in a game...If that's what you do expect, then I don't know what to say.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

just keel each other :popcorn
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

LoL, I do. Just dunno what it has to do with anything.

Dead Naomi posted in the game more than you did, but yeah, stick to the minimum.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I fucked up XD

Sorry Pubert XD seems my instincts fail XDDDD[good thing this isn't real life or I'd feel miserable right now]

mkay /goes to study the suspects more
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:hurr @Thorn

@Lawlett ...sorry man but your lack of proper defense made me even more confident |: Not my fault you can't hold your ground and you get mad.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The fuck I should defend against instincts... If people r gonna play with instincts I rest my case .... That's what I get for being a bit active. And rational... My fckin brother is afuckin another story
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i'm dying :rofl
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

scav stfu XD why aren't you playing you fool?

@Lawlett I gave you fucking reasons stop being such a sore looser. Yes at first it was an instinct. But then I gave you reasoning as well , if oyu don't consider that reason then I don't care, just stop being such a pussy about it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

scav stfu XD why aren't you playing you fool?

@Lawlett I gave you fucking reasons stop being such a sore looser. Yes at first it was an instinct. But then I gave you reasoning as well , if oyu don't consider that reason then I don't care, just stop being such a pussy about it.
Ok here it is guys her mafia is leakin from everywhere just kil her. And ur reasons are reasonless.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Lol wtf is with you? U guys r together?
scav stfu XD why aren't you playing you fool?

@Lawlett I gave you fucking reasons stop being such a sore looser. Yes at first it was an instinct. But then I gave you reasoning as well , if oyu don't consider that reason then I don't care, just stop being such a pussy about it.
Who y killin night phase aneki?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

You're just being a sore looser. I'm not happy that you turned out to be a townie you idiot |: and I said I was sorry. Now I took each player and am analizing each of their effing posts and it's annoying as hell and I'm doing that just so I'm not wrong next time. That is if I make it through tonight.
I will die soon , you'll see , and just like I was wrong about you you'll suck a lollypop cuz I'm not mafia.


Also Gary your reasoning about me being mafia based off of the fact that I continued to vote for Pubert despite you saying you're a detective and you investigated him and were vouching for his innocence is stupid. How can I be sure you really are a detective and you're not actually saying that to throw ppl off their tracks? I had to go by what I believed in and not be influenced by outside forces as it can easily be a trap. If that's not good enough of a reason then you suck too |:


I now have a new suspect based off of his posts he was the first person I thought would be suspicious if I was wrong about Lawlett. And seeing someone confirm my thoughts with actually reasonable arguments made me want to hold an eye on that person. Though I'm still going to try to be objective and not let myself be influenced by "outside forces".
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

scav stfu XD why aren't you playing you fool?
lol i wasn't very active when the game started. at least lemme enjoy the show :popcorn
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

For fucks sake. Can we stop with these stupid bandwagons already? FFs.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

who did DD vote for in the first day?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

xDDD lala nooo shit happens to everyone. You weren't the first one to vote for naomi -___- it was BBB who first voted!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top