Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

gotta love how farfalla is advertising the idea of me being the annoying prick.Gotta love her effort :blush
lol so u and farfalla are still fighting each other in every MF games?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Because, I failed at noticing there was another thread I am subscribed to :arf.
:notsure
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol so u and farfalla are still fighting each other in every MF games?
shes been upset with me for a while, i dont remember the reason though tried to apologize but i think she aint buying it

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

so the detective pulled an adorien on us :arf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

She has done it before? I need to check the previous games then...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

gotta love how farfalla is advertising the idea of me being the annoying prick.Gotta love her effort :blush
I didn't even try that hard. You make my job so so easy...

So, that's the place to earn some 'likes' and 'thanks', huh? @.@

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

shes been upset with me for a while, i dont remember the reason though tried to apologize but i think she aint buying it
Dafuq? XD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

ur attitude change thats what dafuq...really i make ur life so easy thats good to hear.


Whos paper boy?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

BBBanana
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Oh. He has been kind of absent. He voted the first day, but he hasn't been here since. Evil, go check on that.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

obviously not mine...

oh gawd why people sign in and dont do shit.thats suspicious
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I implore you to not vote for him. If you don't believe me, do what you will and someone else investigate me tonight.
Gary pulled a Naomi.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Gary pulled a Naomi.
:headscratch

---------- Post added September 05, 2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was September 04, 2012 at 10:56 PM ----------

Excuse me but she's playing the game even though she's already dead...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Eh?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Maybe I'm being defensive and don't know what you were trying to say...

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I didn't see any non-contractions though :lulzobito
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Basically xi0, that quote she quoted is very similar to the defense she used. Hence doing a "Naom".

Basically Naom, xio mistakenly thought you were posting in the game thread, or he believed you are not allowed to post in the discussion thread since you were dead.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ohhhh. Naw, it's just that last game I "implored" as well. Not really pulling a Naomi so much as just using the same word I guess.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Well for a minute I thought she was actually endorsing me being a Townie since she did the same thing and she turned out to be Townie herself. Then I saw she liked DD's post saying he's certain I'm Mafia so I didn't know wtf was going on :XD

I just didn't want any fishiness going on. That's all.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'm not necessarily endorsing anything at this point, but will explain all of my theories by the time the game's over. And I won't change my thoughts. I'm as interested to see if I'm wrong as anyone else would be had I not been killed off. I love getting the truth about everyone's roles in the end. That's one of the best parts.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

And I just thought digitaldude's post was hilariously bold, blunt, and shameless in its lack of detail.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top