Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Because, I failed at noticing there was another thread I am subscribed to.

Because, I failed at noticing there was another thread I am subscribed to.

lol so u and farfalla are still fighting each other in every MF games?gotta love how farfalla is advertising the idea of me being the annoying prick.Gotta love her effort![]()
Because, I failed at noticing there was another thread I am subscribed to.

shes been upset with me for a while, i dont remember the reason though tried to apologize but i think she aint buying itlol so u and farfalla are still fighting each other in every MF games?

I didn't even try that hard. You make my job so so easy...gotta love how farfalla is advertising the idea of me being the annoying prick.Gotta love her effort![]()
Dafuq? XDshes been upset with me for a while, i dont remember the reason though tried to apologize but i think she aint buying it

Oh. He has been kind of absent. He voted the first day, but he hasn't been here since. Evil, go check on that.BBBanana
i always thought he was BBBbananaBBBanana
Mine... o.o Kay.ur attitude change thats what dafuq...really i make ur life so easy thats good to hear.
Gary pulled a Naomi.I implore you to not vote for him. If you don't believe me, do what you will and someone else investigate me tonight.
Gary pulled a Naomi.


