Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

who?Now I know who is Mafia. -.-

who?Now I know who is Mafia. -.-

Lawlett-kun,he's been suspicious from day 1who?![]()
No...that sucks. Plainly.Do you think it is a good idea? I believe it could become too simple, when people just start counting up the roles, and lot of people would reveal roles claiming to be this or that... I don't know. We could try next time, yeah, but I believe it would take aways some "spice".


SUSPICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!Pakistan I think.
Eurofaggos huh. That leaves Ust, Blai, Sakura, Me and dd.
---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------
Blai and Ust have been the least active today.
no ,you cold hearted reasonless murdererwill you fucking give me a break already? I wasn't the only one who voted for you first of all. And secondly ppl make mistakes it's not like you're innocent, you voted for naomi and in fact you were the first one to vote . So stfu and suck it.
SECOND STUPID REASONING as prooved afterwards when it was shown that naomi is innocent , even more she was an effing doctor.vote kill charlotte random vote
THIRDLY the fact that you kept nagging about why I thought you were suspicious [see above reasons to know why at that time you were already suspicious then add this to them]lulz no random vote usually "cuts it" as a legitimate reason for day 1
SIXTH...ly XD the fact that I'm aggressive doesn't mean I'm mafia. I'm rather aggressive by nature regardless of what role I have to play. Actually if I was mafia I'd play cool I think.wtf is with poor sport. gawd i wonder what i have to do for sakura to stop suspecting me :![]()
another , voting for Butcher for a totally lame reason.Amelia my last question , doesnt it make more sense to actually vote for people who havent been posting at all or like a bit toc,kd,BBB and someone else than jump on the person who is actually posting. Your obsession with me is interesting to say the least![]()
REALLY CLARENCE -_- like srsly really.... did you even read the posts before ...gawd
then Ill go ahead and vote for somone i think playing out of his comfort zone this game Vote kill Damian Butcher for being baseless and ur avy creeps the bloodyhell out of me.
he didnt think his strat through, i am pretty sure hes remorsing the bad start choice saying somthing like "hate my bad mouth "
seriously? what kind of reason is that? do you think members of a mafia clan are chosen by their name? |:wrong, if ur wrong about Pubert ur 100 % mafia chicka. Guys ever heard of a mafia member with a PUBERT fckin name? i mean rlllly.if u dont change ur vote ur pretty much diggin ur own grave...
getting pissed off , sooo not in your defence, made you look even more guilty in my eyes.dont fucking EVER EVER say the word reasoning.You have no slightest idea what it means
