Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I remembered those but then I realized I was thinking of Street Sharks
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Street Sharks vs Extreme Dinosaurs!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

YES AMAZING IDEA, NEXT WE CAN DO CATS AND DOGS, THEN BEES AND MOSQUITOES .


....

NO!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:zomg
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

hmpf
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Such an amateurish and unnecessarily brutal murder. I'm ooh so sorry for the victim, his family and friends and all that and I would gladly partake in the hunt for these criminals, this is me and my brother's territory you see, and I tell ya, we don't kill but steal, and if we did kill we would do it with style and much less messy... And not after some fun *looks at Daisy Garside*

(off to uni, back in four hrs or so)
LIES!! IT WAS ALL LIES!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I still think it was pretty douchy of Imp to call out people he suspected to be Mafia, regardless if they were it or not, in this thread during night-time. Not saying that I got killed because someone trusted his posts but it was still a really douchy thing to do. I am not impressed.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah yeah, there were a lot of miserable things which I cannot change with my status. This is will not host a mafia game again.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I know it must've been frustrating and I would've removed discussions above if I had the power but as I don't, there was nothing I could do =/
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Deleting those posts wouldn't even solve the problem, since somebody would havev seen them by then anyway.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

It's just frustrating I cannot halt them with no authority at all.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Deleting those posts wouldn't even solve the problem, since somebody would havev seen them by then anyway.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

It's just frustrating I cannot halt them with no authority at all.
Apologies. I sort of was blinking at what was said...I figured people would know better? Well not sakura :derp

Plus lawlett :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol, what going on?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Basically no one followed the nighttime rules and posted a bunch of game-related shit here at night...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

sakura and lawlet?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Mainly them yeah. Imp too, and Naomi said some weird things after she was killed :shifty

But I don't think it was ill-intentioned.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

omg lala GoT THEMED MAFIA GAME EEEEEEEPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I want i want i want!!!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Niichan also, and even you replied to Lush, Gary xD lots of peeps helped it a bit... It rly sucks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top