Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

TAT
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

She changed after the meet...what happened there :cookiestare?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The sweet little girl image in your head just never existed. Now that we found out she doesn't feel the need to keep that fake mask.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

dats why they should stay in the kitchen :cookiehand
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

what?

how am I scary irl? Really? oh god....why are my friends so scared of me?!?!?! All my friends tell me after a while of knowing eacheother stuff like "you know you were really intimidating when we first met" or "you used to scare me" or shit like that -________- must be my manly figure xDDDDDD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

We all go jerk on each other after we meet! 'Cause it's too much love that comes to the surface when we get together D:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

David, I still love you.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

We all go jerk on each other after we meet! 'Cause it's too much love that comes to the surface when we get together D:
:coolstory...:notsure
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

what?

how am I scary irl? Really? oh god....why are my friends so scared of me?!?!?! All my friends tell me after a while of knowing eacheother stuff like "you know you were really intimidating when we first met" or "you used to scare me" or shit like that -________- must be my manly figure xDDDDDD
did you glare them, with ur clothes soaked in chicken blood and with a kitchen knife on the right hand?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

What's going to happen in GOT is everyone is going to make GOT jokes and some will laugh and others will go wtf is going on...
Yup :hee


:hi
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol no. But I do glare when I get pissed off.

But I didn't glare at hermann or Bob or Bene T_T I was actually happy go lucky all the time. hermann sucks cuz I'm certain he liked me! he just doesn't want to show it

/force-hugs the Hamster

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I need to watch season 2 of the GoT -_- but I'm watching prison break again cuz I never finished it so I don't want to interrupt the series or else I'll forget about it again
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Soooo, Herman is a pussy shy person :toc.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

definitely :-_-
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

lol no. But I do glare when I get pissed off.

But I didn't glare at hermann or Bob or Bene T_T I was actually happy go lucky all the time. hermann sucks cuz I'm certain he liked me! he just doesn't want to show it

/force-hugs the Hamster

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I need to watch season 2 of the GoT -_- but I'm watching prison break again cuz I never finished it so I don't want to interrupt the series or else I'll forget about it again
i see. so hermann is a shy boy. interesting.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

damn i got ninja'd by thorn
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I like it how the majority switched to the user names, only Pubert and Rufus staying Pubert and Rufus. :chuckle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top