Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
TAT
TAT
She revealed her real face. Oh god, I can tell you, this girl is soooooow scary IRL.I wonder what happened to that "TAT" loving cheerful girl named sakura *sigh*

DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO LUSH!
?


David, I still love you.
We all go jerk on each other after we meet! 'Cause it's too much love that comes to the surface when we get together D:
...
You, on the other hand, I don't love ò.ó
did you glare them, with ur clothes soaked in chicken blood and with a kitchen knife on the right hand?what?
how am I scary irl? Really? oh god....why are my friends so scared of me?!?!?! All my friends tell me after a while of knowing eacheother stuff like "you know you were really intimidating when we first met" or "you used to scare me" or shit like that -________- must be my manly figure xDDDDDD
YupWhat's going to happen in GOT is everyone is going to make GOT jokes and some will laugh and others will go wtf is going on...


.
i see. so hermann is a shy boy. interesting.lol no. But I do glare when I get pissed off.
But I didn't glare at hermann or Bob or Bene T_T I was actually happy go lucky all the time. hermann sucks cuz I'm certain he liked me! he just doesn't want to show it
/force-hugs the Hamster
---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------
I need to watch season 2 of the GoT -_- but I'm watching prison break again cuz I never finished it so I don't want to interrupt the series or else I'll forget about it again
Nooo noo noooo! Not in public!/force-hugs the Hamster



ckle