Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know about EVERY band in EVERY genre. But when I think of Power Metal I think of something like Dragonforce....and the little I heard was awful :s
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I heard like one cover that was interesting and don't remember the other :sweat
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
other Portuguese bad words... :p


Lala / Tatsu teach me more.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
ANGRA IS LIKE DIARRHEA!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tatsu Chan - my attempts at humor fails sometimes/
titica na cabeça
Lol! I think you're kind of crazy like everyone else here on MH. :XD
How did you find out the word "titica"? :lmao

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

FUCK YOU Ç.Ç ,HEAVY, POWER, FOLK AND MELODIC METAL ARE AWESOME Ç.Ç
:moon
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its way off? Google said something like : ter titica na cabeça

I need more practice but you know - its very hard to say it ... when you try to speak it... :arf

@ riki - lol :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL It's true though. How else would I think of all those painful ways my characters die in my book? :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL It's true though. How else would I think of all those painful ways my characters die in my book? :XD

Creative Genius... :super

Speaking of writing.... I wonder if the story I started will ever get halfa -ways done...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What story?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What story?
Several years back I started to write a fantasy story but its never got anywhere. I fizzled on the background story for the character. settings, enemy tatics, etc.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, maybe you will get back to it one day.

I got my story idea during my senior year in high school, but I finally figured out how to put them all together. It can be difficult though since you don't want to make the characters too godlike and whatnot. Not to mention you don't want to mix up the characters' personalities accidentally. ^^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, maybe you will get back to it one day.

I got my story idea during my senior year in high school, but I finally figured out how to put them all together. It can be difficult though since you don't want to make the characters too godlike and whatnot. Not to mention you don't want to mix up the characters' personalities accidentally. ^^
Yup that is very true - and for the main character I wound up having several back-stories that I couldn't merge together.
Also thinking about tactics of enemies and such were a really bother-some. I stopped somewhere along the way after the initial concept.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top