I don't know about EVERY band in EVERY genre. But when I think of Power Metal I think of something like Dragonforce....and the little I heard was awful 





I will...Ok T.T Don't check it T.T
night ~~~Yeah, wtv you all u.u (but Charlie <3) Nite!

Lol! I think you're kind of crazy like everyone else here on MH.Tatsu Chan - my attempts at humor fails sometimes/titica na cabeça


FUCK YOU Ç.Ç ,HEAVY, POWER, FOLK AND MELODIC METAL ARE AWESOME Ç.Ç





LOL It's true though. How else would I think of all those painful ways my characters die in my book?![]()

Several years back I started to write a fantasy story but its never got anywhere. I fizzled on the background story for the character. settings, enemy tatics, etc.What story?
Yup that is very true - and for the main character I wound up having several back-stories that I couldn't merge together.Oh, maybe you will get back to it one day.
I got my story idea during my senior year in high school, but I finally figured out how to put them all together. It can be difficult though since you don't want to make the characters too godlike and whatnot. Not to mention you don't want to mix up the characters' personalities accidentally. ^^