Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
---
---
Last edited:
To everyone concerned about the GOT theme. I make it so that no previous knowledge of the series is needed at all. Anything you might need to know will be provided to you. That is brief introduction to the continent of Westeros and it's Houses. It's not a long read and covers everything you will need to know to participate, which isn't much. Kinda like with this current edition of Mafia. A short story about relationships with other characters. That's it. Use it for roleplaying or don't.What's going to happen in GOT is everyone is going to make GOT jokes and some will laugh and others will go wtf is going on...

means, I love youSelfish bitch.

HA HA HA !!!I know it's good for your ego that people enjoy you being the host, and you also like it
...wth?I agree to play as well, BUT don't use any character names from the book in the game... please!
Fucking shy, then D:HA HA HA !!!
@lala not true! He loves everyone , he's just shy! XDDD

I die before I finish.WAIT A MINUTE...
He's GRRM! He lives in Scotland (among his favorite places)..........is always on the computer (never writes shit)
He's protecting copyright...
WHERE'S BOOK 6 ASS?!![]()