Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Yeah but you guys are going to be oh you are cersei?? YOU MAFIA!
I don't see how that's any more confusing than having family members in the characters...

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

I die before I finish.
Wait....you're writing future events?




Are you jeebus? :gwah
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

oh so it'll be like original characters inspired from the books/movies that like Lusha Stark XDDD she has to be badass and awesome and sexy and pretty and everything I'm not XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

oh so it'll be like original characters inspired from the books/movies that like Lusha Stark XDDD she has to be badass and awesome and sexy and pretty and everything I'm not XD
Yeah okay :sclap
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

oh btw GUYS T_T I'm really having fun with this game and I was thinking at the end to make a picture of all the participants in their roleplay outfit/character what do you guys think? I'd need a pic of each of you for that tho' xD
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

oh btw GUYS T_T I'm really having fun with this game and I was thinking at the end to make a picture of all the participants in their roleplay outfit/character what do you guys think? I'd need a pic of each of you for that tho' xD
:zomg

I am sansa.
:nod
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

is that an "yay or a "nay"
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

oh so it'll be like original characters inspired from the books/movies that like Lusha Stark XDDD she has to be badass and awesome and sexy and pretty and everything I'm not XD
Not exactly. You are just gonna be house Stark. Or house Martell. Or well, for the backstory sake "representative of house Stark". Or well, you might as well be Lush Stark or Ust Baratheon on Buggy Bolton or whatever.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

so no surnames? That sucks. What if there are many players? and we'll like need surnames cuz there arent enough houses?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

so no surnames? That sucks. What if there are many players? and we'll like need surnames cuz there arent enough houses?
There's dozens of houses. No worries....just most won't be super sweet like Greyjoy :pleased
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

mkay
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I don't want no avatar.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

No I am just gonna go wth my rakka avatar I MISS RAKKA SOMEONE JUST KILL ME ALREADY!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I would not like a GoT theme, but I like the Mafia Game itself enough that I might join... I'd have to think about it though.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Sorry guys I was busy getting high before uni begins. I'll catch up on what i missed now. o/

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Hahah sweet, and im alive.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Imp you been saying that a lot....are you addicted to meth now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top